OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The key to GSW's success tonight was, Dwight was playing well, and he couldn't motivate his mates. He sat quiet hoping they came around.

WTF, give those guys an ear-full. 

Tell them to get in the game. 

Dwight gon' Dwight. Being passive aggressive isn't even in him. He just doesn't have it. None of it. None of it.

:rofl:

It was every damn month of the season, I don't know what he's talking about. The Blazers comment was in mid-December, so almost 2 months in. And every single month after that.

Last edited:
So let me get this straight Morton, you went from saying GSW aint' nothing, to begin the year, to "GSW will sweep Lebby"

Are you ever right, about anything? 

:lol: ...

But to be fair you said a " jump shooting team" couldn't go this far with no post presence around the time Memphis went up in the series....

woke up to see

team rocket blasted off again

harden was playoff harden

dwight getting slandered for being soft

today was a good day 
pimp.gif

So let me get this straight Morton, you went from saying GSW aint' nothing, to begin the year, to "GSW will sweep Lebby"

Are you ever right, about anything? 
laugh.gif

But to be fair you said a " jump shooting team" couldn't go this far with no post presence around the time Memphis went up in the series....
Yea I thought Memphis would win. 

Still think they should have won.

I was wrong,

Am astill wrong.

I aint running from that, wrong is wrong.

Last edited:
if the warriors win they will go down as one of the all time great teams

but lets not pull a UK and crown them before they win anything 

[quote name="sea manup"]if the warriors win they will go down as one of the all time great teams

but lets not pull a UK and crown them before they win anything [/quote]manup, pls. :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom