OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Conference finals 
ohwell.gif

4.gif

BRON :lol: :pimp:

**** a "Flu game" that **** was weak b. Born almost died out here on the court tonight respect the courage

Last edited:
Hes gotta be on steroids or faking injuries. No way in hell can a heavy player like him be able to play with the injuries he supposedly has. No scientific way possibly

I could say if he was just standing around but dudes been driving and defending heavily
LOL man please. You like the dude who plays 2k and complains when you can't hit a shot by the computer can and you cry "cheating"

took all these efforts and no Horford for ALL of second half.

Not impress at all.
The series is 3-0 though...what more would you want as a team? Same with the dubs,I'd take the ugly wins if it meant a game away from a sweep 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Let's be real,when did you ever f with him? :lol:

Lol back when he was with Cleveland the first time.

I will always admit that hes by far the best in the world right now. Its all the Damn theatrics that he exhibits is why I cant stand to watch him play

Whats the hardest you ever worked? You hating but what great things have you done?

I got deployed to both Balad and Mosul, Iraq and had people trying to kill me for two years of my life. How about you?

After tonight's game, I'm sending LeBron my Bronze Star. He deserves it for this performance.

took all these efforts and no Horford for ALL of second half.

Not impress at all.
The series is 3-0 though...what more would you want as a team? Same with the dubs,I'd take the ugly wins if it meant a game away from a sweep :lol:  

of course a W is a W

but they should've killed the Horford-less Hawks.

Doesn't look good for them vs GSW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom