OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously though, Give this dude LeBron Coach of the Year, Executive of the Year, an Oscar, a purple heart, a Tony award, and Father of the Year

Son just played 46 mins of an intense playoff basketball game. I'm sure he's somewhat sore. This ain't no damn regular pickup game at the park or a rec league game. Amazing how he haven't had any major injuries in his career so far unlike the other all-time greats have. Maybe once he get a lil older it will hit him.

Just became a lebron fan. The lakers are my team. Kobe his FOAT but lebron thst dude. I've bern laughing for 10 straight minutes looking at and listening to dude.

(Hope steph scores 40 every game of the finals and gets the sweep though)

Hes gotta be on steroids or faking injuries. No way in hell can a heavy player like him be able to play with the injuries he supposedly has. No scientific way possibly

I could say if he was just standing around but dudes been driving and defending heavily
HGH or not he's been healthy his entire career. That's impressive, but any minor tweak to his body he acts like he just came back from a tour in the middle east.

This dude is just so damn unlikeable. I cannot be friends with you if you like him. Appreciate his ability but I will always root against him.

"We could play doctor..." LeBron with the triple double, playing up the theatrics and trying to get a future scene w/ Rachel on Doctor Adventures. How can you hate this man? :lol:

The Conference finals :\
4.gif

The **** is the ref doing? :lol:

Dude coulda died.

i'm sayin

Fight was already way over 10 seconds before he stopped it :smh:

Y'all dudes are funny. LeBron ain't allowed to get tired and tweek an ankle? Dude just played 45 minutes posting a ridiculous triple double. Dude put in work and focusing on him "acting".

Yes.

Let's let Shelvin ******* Mack have the ball at the end of a Conference Finals game.

Coach of the year my ***

Shoulda just let Jeff take it. He played his *** off. I ain't think he had that in him.

ATL needs a true superstar. Replace Millsap with Aldridge and it's over for the east. Might lose some passing though.

No problem with him being tired. He played a hell of a game and mad minutes. But the whole asking out and then saying never mind. Dropping to the ground. The interview. Tone it down some my man.

Cavs might have had their worst game of the playoffs and still won :smh:

Last edited:
I got deployed to both Balad and Mosul, Iraq and had people trying to kill me for two years of my life. How about you?

After tonight's game, I'm sending LeBron my Bronze Star. He deserves it for this performance.
My dude thanks for your service, but ain't nobody force you to do that. You wanted to. That don't give you the right to hate on people who work hard

Last edited:

Whats the hardest you ever worked? You hating but what great things have you done?
I got deployed to both Balad and Mosul, Iraq and had people trying to kill me for two years of my life. How about you?

After tonight's game, I'm sending LeBron my Bronze Star. He deserves it for this performance.
My man.
That response can't be beat
pimp.gif
rep'd 

wouldn't think you'd actually give props to Lebron after that 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom