OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
he's probably acting extra extra because the doc told him he's not supposed to be able to feel pain when he's on full dosage. he's probably just destroying his organs and tendons. Son body gon be curled up like a fried shrimp with arthritis when he finishes playing.
You calling dude a drug addict cause hes playing basket ball? Come on man

Still can't believe the Bulls let this bum *** Cavs team beat us.......smh
Cant beat a bum *** team with another bum *** team 
happy.gif

I got deployed to both Balad and Mosul, Iraq and had people trying to kill me for two years of my life. How about you?

After tonight's game, I'm sending LeBron my Bronze Star. He deserves it for this performance.
That Ether. That **** that make your soul burn slow
the clown doesnt have a soul

personality as empty as his post content 

No problem with him being tired. He played a hell of a game and mad minutes. But the whole asking out and then saying never mind. Dropping to the ground. The interview. Tone it down some my man.

Cavs might have had their worst game of the playoffs and still won :smh:

I respect Bron's game

but how ppl dont see this sideshow [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

The Hawks really did fold like paper tigers down the stretch.  I expected them to make a series.  To be swept or close is a terrible showing.  

I wish we could have seen prime jordan vs this lebron

mike in our time or bron in his? OG's wouldn't have let bron ball like this. They would put him on his butt too many times. He thinks guys are rough with him now, dudes aint about to let him embarrass them. Oakley would put him in the full nelson

I got deployed to both Balad and Mosul, Iraq and had people trying to kill me for two years of my life. How about you?

After tonight's game, I'm sending LeBron my Bronze Star. He deserves it for this performance.
My dude thanks for your service, but ain't nobody force you to do that. You wanted to. That don't give you the right to hate on people who work hard
555322240.gif

he's probably acting extra extra because the doc told him he's not supposed to be able to feel pain when he's on full dosage. he's probably just destroying his organs and tendons. Son body gon be curled up like a fried shrimp with arthritis when he finishes playing.

You calling dude a drug addict cause hes playing basket ball? Come on man

you think bron natty fam bam?

I legitimately, strongly dislike the Warriors. But the LeBron Stans have gotten to me. I will be rooting for the Dubs to demolish the Cavs.

Damn I can't post that picture of that mj flu game shirt where Scotty was helping him off the floor. No bron kneeling memes yet? Yall bsing.

Blatt for coach of the post season. Ball boys probably tell him what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom