OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
he's probably acting extra extra because the doc told him he's not supposed to be able to feel pain when he's on full dosage. he's probably just destroying his organs and tendons. Son body gon be curled up like a fried shrimp with arthritis when he finishes playing.
Damn bro, that's not funny at all.

it wasnt a joke. that what hgh and juice does to the body.

B8OR9suCUAAPF6_.jpg

If Blatt wants to keep his job, all he needs to do is Continue to praise Lebron is these interviews. Real Talk.

I got deployed to both Balad and Mosul, Iraq and had people trying to kill me for two years of my life. How about you?

After tonight's game, I'm sending LeBron my Bronze Star. He deserves it for this performance.

My dude thanks for your service, but ain't nobody force you to do that. You wanted to. That don't give you the right to hate on people who work hard

Damn I definitely would've never guessed he was a veteran by how stupid he acts in here most of the time. You still should be banned tho lol

i bust out laughing when i saw this

dude made sure he did it in the middle of the court for everyone to see

roll.gif

but honestly can someone give me a basketball answer to why the cavs have a shot at beating the warriors? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom