OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lebron will go 30 30 30 before he lets GS beat him
He's going to destroy the Warriors.
smokin.gif
All, of, this, G

really Horford? he went after you? even though you dragged him down by his arm... sounds legit 

but honestly can someone give me a basketball answer to why the cavs have a shot at beating the warriors? 
see below

No way you can make me beleive that this Cavs team can't run with the Warriors.
No way.
Warrirors are not ready.
What exactly do they have to do to convince you?
edit: I read the question wrong. (They can't convince me, at all)

This is why I believe Cavs can and will run with them, and win.

1.Lebron

2. Hustle

3. Sharpshooters.

4. Rebounding

5. Hi Basketball (IQ"s across the board)(and I do mean across the board)

6. Good ball movement

but honestly can someone give me a basketball answer to why the cavs have a shot at beating the warriors? 
See above
golden state is lightyears better than the cavs in everyone of those things

After both conferrnces going 3-0 i really hope GS and Cavs sweep. Don't need to draw these series out

OJ The Juiceman rollin over on his AYE!

Lebron will go 30 30 30 before he lets GS beat him
he'll die before he can do that. and will do that. dude passed out at half court in a 3 point win against a team that couldnt even score on wide open shots. you think steph gon miss those open joints? nope

Last edited:
Lebron might be exaggerating... but he put up a monster stat line, hit a clutch 3, after starting off shooting terribly, in OT, with Kevin Love out, and his younger "superstar" teammate sitting out.

Against one of the best teams in the NBA. So.. whatever. You can dislike all the extra stuff, I won't argue about all that, but the game itself? He delivered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom