OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine a Cavs/Lakers finals
laugh.gif
Sad we'll never see as Kobe/LeBron finals. It would be LIT 

so far the best reason we have gotten to why the cavs have a shot this year is "lebron will get 30-30-30 before he loses to the warriors"

They kind of are one of the best team's in the league. Whether or not you think the Hawks were contenders prior to the playoffs, they were top 6 in both offensive and defensive rating and won 60 games. They also went 22-8 against Western conference teams if you want to cite the weaker Eastern conference as an excuse. 

They're a very good basketball team. They're not a historically great team like the Warriors, but just because they're about to be swept or a gentlemen's sweep, doesn't mean they weren't a very good team.
I think you're giving them too much credit, they were only phenomenal in the regular season, their whole postseason play have been subpar and now that they're playing good, they're banged up. Cavs are good, but I'm not giving them any extra credit points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom