OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron gonna eat in the finals too and dudes will insist the Warriors are "frauds" yadda yadda [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

He could avg 35 and they'll still lose by double digits every game.

GSW have a Lebron though?
Oh, ok my bad
Did the Spurs have a Lebron last year?
Nah, but they were ready.

GSW isn't.
what makes GSW not ready?
I'm not saying they aren't ready ready, they've done well this Postseason but, They aren't ready to overtake a Lebron ran Cavs.

That, they aren't ready for.

Not yet man.

We shall see soon enough though. Well not soon really, in about 116 days when the Finals start, we shall see 

Give a lot of credit to the Atlanta Hawks, they could've quit but they battled all night and just came up short in OT.
— Earvin Magic Johnson (@MagicJohnson) May 25, 2015
Sometimes words can't explain just how special LeBron James is, leading his team w/ a triple double 37pts, 18reb, 13ast in the win over ATL.
The basketball world will be treated to a Finals feat. the world's best player LeBron James v. the world's most exciting player Steph Curry!

Lebron dolo will lose to the Warriors, no question

And those who say otherwise must of picked the both the Hawks and Rockets to advance

I'm not saying they aren't ready ready, they've done well this Postseason but, They aren't ready to overtake a Lebron ran Cavs.

Not yet man.

We shall see soon enough though. Well not soon really, in about 116 days when the Finals start, we shall see 
Dude, you are acting like this Cavs team accomplished something historical already, or that they've won titles

Not yet man.

I kind of get what you are saying.... but IMO I think both the Cavs and the Warriors are (your version) of "not ready"..... except the Warriors are less not ready than the Cavs.

The Cavs if we are really looking at it, are even more not ready than the Warriors.... they're younger, less time played together, first year in the playoffs as a core, etc

The thing that I think is going to help GSW beat the Cavs is Steve Kerr. I think he's going to have a great game plan on how to beat them

still no basketball reasons

just a bunch of "gs is not ready" "they have lebron on the team"

lets break it down

warriors have the best offense in the league, they are the best passing team in the league, they have the mvp, they have great wing defenders, they have great rim protection, they are the best shooting team in the league, they are playing their best basketball of the season right now.

on the other hand,

cavs are missing two allstars, lebron is shooting a career low from everywhere right now, jr smith is their second best player. 

lets break it down

warriors have the best offense in the league, they are the best passing team in the league, they have the mvp, they have great wing defenders, they have great rim protection, they are the best shooting team in the league, they are playing their best basketball of the season right now.

on the other hand,

cavs are missing two allstars, lebron is shooting a career low from everywhere right now, jr smith is their second best player. 
The Cavs have a Hulk doe. 

Not yet man.

Dude, you are acting like this Cavs team accomplished something historical already, or that they've won titles
I'm not acting like that.

I'm just giving my pick, and the reasoning behind it.

I picked the Grizzlies to win it all for Christ Sake, It's just they've been eliminated and of the teams left, I'm taking LEBRON, that's all

lets break it down

on the other hand,

That is a basketball reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom