OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who thinks JR Smith is the 2nd best player on the Cavs doesn't have a clue to start with.

That's Tristan Thompson and it's not close.
tristian is only getting overhyped now because no one on the hawks can box out

how do you give up 19 O-rebounds in a playoff game. dudes didnt want to win 

i hope lebron james jr makes it to the league so that the can start watching basketball again 
a player's father would have no bearing on me being a fan of that player or not 
laugh.gif

I didn't stop watching when mike retired, rooted for him to win too.

Wanted AI to beat the lakers too.

There will always be great players to root for.

Or spend your time hating on them late at night on the Internet, either or [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

will lebron fans stop caring about the nba after he retires? 
lol they dont care about the nba now, just bron. 
I feel that I care about the NBA in general tbh
you're a kings fan though, remember? 
Ya but I'm also a bit of a Lebron fan, as well as Kobe, Russy, Budinger and a bunch of other players.......

unless you're making a play on the Kings being terrible and thus not part of the NBA..... then well done 

ohwell.gif

That's it? He finds seems well offensively off of drives and his defense has been invaluable the last 2 series. Cavs were totally comfortable getting him switched onto Teague and playing with a cushion.

You guys kill LeBron but then kill his teammates in the next breath. It's odd. I'm the biggest LeBron fan on here but no problem saying that Blatt, Tristan, Shump, Delly, JR are all acclimating themselves very well.

How long you been my fan?

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I WANT TO SEE WHATEVER TEAM LeBron PLAYS FOR WIN.

Ive never strayed from this why this makes grown men soo angry I'll never know.

Like you get a cookie for rooting for a team, nobody cares fam.

You're the angry one. It's funny to me.

Nah I remember him just always being a bron fan. Nothing wrong with that at all imo

Ah, uncharted #2 :lol:

Same for lamekilla no?

I thought lamekilla was one of the haters, unless he switched when Lebron went home :nerd:

i hope lebron james jr makes it to the league so that the can start watching basketball again 
laugh.gif
would you not be interested in jimmer jr playing for the kings in 2025?
depends on which Jr it is.... (I'm assuming he'll have Whit popping out 15 kids in the next 5 years or so)

But naw, no interest in his offspring playing for the Kings

Real talk...(serious post)......we talk a lot of junk to each other. we argue. we debate. but yall make the playoffs equally as enjoyable as the games. I like rapping with yall all season and the playoffs. Love.

except urbetterthanme. your screen name can fall down a flight of stairs, 2 times.

View media item 1548260
Trolls, haters, stans, the ones with sense, everybody makes this thread entertaining.

[quote name="UrBetterthenME"][QUOTE name="CashBanks"]Fact.

Mike's kids are bums.[/QUOTE]You know them?[/quote]Out of curiosity, what was your previously banned name?

bruh coach bud in the presser looking like he just got served the divorce papers as he walked off the floor, on his anniversary and he was told he has a bladder infection, and a flat tire, and he filled his bowl with cereal and wasnt no milk left, and his dog died.

Last edited:

laugh.gif
would you not be interested in jimmer jr playing for the kings in 2025?
depends on which Jr it is.... (I'm assuming he'll have Whit popping out 15 kids in the next 5 years or so)

But naw, no interest in his offspring playing for the Kings
what if john krasinski and jenna fischer had a real life kid and he ended up being drafted by the kings

would that interest you? 

I love Kobe :wow:

I'm so so on lebron right now. His theatrics are ridiculous but I can't be blind to the numbers he's making history...

But he ain't mike though

There's too much reverse jinxing going on in here. I can't keep track of who really stands for what. :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom