OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys think lebron can fight?

Nah

Nazr-Mohammed-Pushes-LeBron-James-to-Ground.gif

you guys think lebron can fight?

i think Lebron is more concerned about his money and endorsements that fighting

when i saw Kendrick Perkins set that throat pick right in front of Lebron and he just stood there with the calmest of calm looks on his face

i said then, he's like Jay in the elevator

thats more logical to me than the 'he cant fight' narrative

Bulls fans need to sit on their hands when they wanna think about typing slander.

I'd understand if they were real bulls fans like during the Mj era but I doubt It with how immature some of them post.

I got put into some real perspective in one of my group chats the other night. One dude is a hardcore Bulls fan. Big D Rose rider (thinks rose is elite). I was talking to him bout the LBJ and out of nowhere, dude hit me with the: I've never seen MJ play.

You guys should put that into perspective when addressing people in here. Lot of young cats who did not see MJ play getting gassed over mediocre players.

Basketball players can't fight. Yall see how they throw punches? Straight drake soft. The hardest hit I've ever seen was MWP cheap shot elbow. These dudes cannot throw hands lol

Excuse me did the heat make the PO? Thought so.
Why are most bulls fans like you? They talk all rampantly all year then when they lose its always the refs fault. It was the same way every time we eliminated you guys in the past. All y'all do is talk talk talk then lose and make excuses. Naw we ain't make the playoffs we had a **** ton of injuries but we'll be back next year and probably eliminate y'all again.

Why are most bulls fans like you? They talk all rampantly all year then when they lose its always the refs fault. It was the same way every time we eliminated you guys in the past. All y'all do is talk talk talk then lose and make excuses. Naw we ain't make the playoffs we had a **** ton of injuries but we'll be back next year and probably eliminate y'all again.
we'll be back next year and run through the east as long as we stay healthy. im sitting back letting them talk their talk while we fly under the radar for now. balance will be restored as usual next year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom