Official 2015 NFL Draft Thread

I still like Bortles, this year will be pretty telling to me whether last year was rookie nerves or he just sucks and is another high QB bust

Since 2008 the Jags have drafted Derrick Harvey, Eugene Monroe, Tyson Alualu, Blaine Gabbert, Justin Blackmon, Luke Joeckel, and Blake Bortles in the top 10 of the first round.

Who knows what these clowns are going to do. :lol:

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 1m1 minute ago
Just got an unsolicited text from an exec: "Perriman ran really, really, really fast." That's Breshad, WR from UCF. Scouts buzzing on him.

Al Davis callin from his grave. :lol:

Since 2008 the Jags have drafted Derrick Harvey, Eugene Monroe, Tyson Alualu, Blaine Gabbert, Justin Blackmon, Luke Joeckel, and Blake Bortles in the top 10 of the first round.

Who knows what these clowns are going to do.
laugh.gif
Yikes. 

Williams is going 2nd overall..

and I assumed perriman was going in the 2nd or 3rd.. but if he ran that fast at that size.. some team is going to be willing to take that risk

still going be some quality guys there in the 2nd (smith, coates, agholor, dorsett, lockett and funchess)

^ weren't they trying to play him as a 3-4 end.. and most people had him as a 1 gap 4-3 DT, since he wasn't the biggest guy but had quickness?

still remember being amazed when I heard that name called
I wonder what Matt Jones is up to these days
didn't he have a serious problem with that noise candy?

Last edited:
^ weren't they trying to play him as a 3-4 end.. and most people had him as a 1 gap 4-3 DT, since he wasn't the biggest guy but had quickness?

Yep. :lol: Like I said, Jags gonna Jag.

Leonard Williams makes the most sense for them (seeing as their defense is actually not too shabby these days), but they drafted a bunch of WR last year so I expect Kevin White to be their selection instead.

at least they were good/entertaining when I was in jax for boarding school..

the glory days: mark brunnell, fred taylor, keenan mccardell and jimmy smith.. loved that butt whuppin' they gave to the dolphins that sent marino into retirement

darrius heyward bey rolling over in his grave if the raiders don't take perriman at 4

Those Jaguars drafts weren't even that bad. Alualu had a good rookie season, Monroe was a good LT but was traded to get Joeckel into the LT position.

Joeckel if everyone remember was a top 5 prospect going into the 2013 draft but him & Fisher from KC seem like disappointment. Same with Blackmon who was a top 10 prospect his year.

Just shows that drafting is a inexact science. Sometimes it helps to be lucky.

Those Jaguars drafts weren't even that bad. Alualu had a good rookie season, Monroe was a good LT but was traded to get Joeckel into the LT position.

Joeckel if everyone remember was a top 5 prospect going into the 2013 draft but him & Fisher from KC seem like disappointment

Think joeckel broke his ankle or something.. Should have kept monroe and made one play right tackle.. Like esgles did with peters and lane

And blackmon has been good when there.. But obviously he has serious issues that were known when he was drafted

Last edited:
Jags had a bad run with wr's for a while. Reggie Williams, Matt Jones, Mike Sims-Walker, Blackmon. Seems like they have a nice little core now with Robinson, Hurns, Lee

Robinson, Hurns and Lee are talented as hell. Lee just gets hurt every other week it seems.

Back
Top Bottom