Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
‏@WojVerticalNBA Vertical Sources with @ShamsCharania: Atlanta is finalizing a deal to send guard Kyle Korver to the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Nuclear arms race.

Welp. And they moved him to the best team in the east for a damn pick so they have no intentions of being relevant past April for the next few years. So Milsap will be probably be gone soon also. He's an FA & theyre Not gonna pay him 9 figures this offseason when he's already 31 and the team won't be good for a while.

Gotten worse & worse on the perimeter since that 60 win year & the offense has now completely gone to hell with Baze & Dennis now starting instead of coming off the bench. I'm not mad at it.

Minus whale ship Sap to Toronto so we can have a somewhat interesting ECF.

As for Cleveland, yet another ELITE shooter :smh: Not sure how much he'll play against the Warriors though.

Adrian Wojnarowski‏ @WojVerticalNBA

For now, Dunleavy could park in Atlanta, but Hawks are motivated to him elsewhere, league sources tell @TheVertical.

That Dunleavy Hawks jersey gonna be in high demand like Sheed's...

:rofl: i give credit to the Hawks & get bashed for it

**** aint eem bout beating Bron. Its about showing improvement yr to yr & they DONT do that. At least make the conference interesting & make ppl think you gotta shot. Dudes been losing in 2nd round since the Joe Johnson & Josh Smith days

At least the Raptors made that Cavs series somewhat interesting last yr

And id still rather my team be trash with real hope in the future than just be complacent with making it to the playoffs with no real shot but that's just me i guess

brent barry - something about steven adams playing with the all blacks

marv - you're talking about the new zealand rugby team

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Da jinx is real
laugh.gif
swear i was just about to post that ****

Man I'm just here waiting for my Sixers to make some trades

Apparently we're interested in Milsap. I guess that would mean that the Hawks will try to move Dwight as well and get Noel/Okafor from us. He would be a great fit next to Embiid but that would win us too many damn games once Simmons comes back too.

@Antidope
 Parker has been balling. I know you want him gone and want Mills in the driver's seat but man hold up....
Oh rly?
Last 5-6 games is what I am referring to, or.....since he started smashing Becky again.

Game Log
[table][tr][th=""]Date[/th][th=""]Opp[/th][th=""]Summary[/th][th=""]Start[/th][th=""]Price[/th][th=""]Ratio[/th][th=""]Value[/th][th=""]Team[/th][th=""]min[/th][th=""]pts[/th][th=""]reb[/th][th=""]ast[/th][th=""]stl[/th][th=""]blk[/th][th=""]fg%[/th][th=""]fga[/th][th=""]ft%[/th][th=""]fta[/th][th=""]to[/th][th=""]pf[/th][th=""]Status[/th][/tr][tr][td]1/5/2017[/td][td]@ DEN[/td][td]W  58 - 53[/td][td]  [/td][td]$4,600[/td][td]0.000[/td][td]  [/td][td]SAS[/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]1/3/2017[/td][td]TOR[/td][td]W  110 - 82[/td][td]Y[/td][td]$4,500[/td][td]63.111[/td][td]28.40[/td][td]SAS[/td][td]22:02[/td][td]15[/td][td]2[/td][td]8[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td].667[/td][td]9[/td][td]1.000[/td][td]2[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]1/1/2017[/td][td]@ ATL[/td][td]L  112 - 114[/td][td]Y[/td][td]$4,300[/td][td]78.140[/td][td]33.60[/td][td]SAS[/td][td]31:35[/td][td]22[/td][td]3[/td][td]6[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td].556[/td][td]18[/td][td].500[/td][td]2[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]12/30/2016[/td][td]POR[/td][td]W  110 - 94[/td][td]Y[/td][td]$4,400[/td][td]63.409[/td][td]27.90[/td][td]SAS[/td][td]22:21[/td][td]18[/td][td]2[/td][td]5[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td].467[/td][td]15[/td][td].600[/td][td]5[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]12/28/2016[/td][td]PHO[/td][td]W  119 - 98[/td][td]Y[/td][td]$4,300[/td][td]55.116[/td][td]23.70[/td][td]SAS[/td][td]28:57[/td][td]20[/td][td]1[/td][td]3[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td].625[/td][td]16[/td][td].000[/td][td]1[/td][td]2[/td][td]1[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]12/25/2016[/td][td]CHI[/td][td]W  119 - 100[/td][td]Y[/td][td]$4,000[/td][td]66.500[/td][td]26.60[/td][td]SAS[/td][td]28:12[/td][td]13[/td][td]3[/td][td]8[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td].400[/td][td]15[/td][td].000[/td][td]0[/td][td]4[/td][td]0[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
:rofl: Howard lost haha

But yo on the real congrats to the Hawks for FINALLY blowing it up. Had to get tiresome just to make it to the playoffs just to get knocked out in the 1st or 2nd round every yr with no kinda improvement lol. Hate teams like that
Clippers fans love it.. Ask em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom