Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold up Casspi is back already? So the Pelicans released him cause he was gonna miss like two weeks? He would be their 4th best player on their roster.....

Hold up Casspi is back already? So the Pelicans released him cause he was gonna miss like two weeks? He would be their 4th best player on their roster.....
They pushing for that 8th seed..Couldn't have an injured player taking up a roster spot I suppose.

Was digging that lineup that played the last 5 minutes of the half Ricky-Wigg-Bazz-Casspi-KAT :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Lol getting ready to leave work and this Spurs score is the first thing I see. Amazing.

They pushing for that 8th seed..Couldn't have an injured player taking up a roster spot I suppose.

Was digging that lineup that played the last 5 minutes of the half Ricky-Wigg-Bazz-Casspi-KAT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Moar Tyus and Dunn
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Thibs needs to go ahead sub everybody out
I told you that would cost them.

That is Pop and the SPurs over there man, Thibs should have been running the score up when he had the chance, Minny is slow in the 3rds, Thibs should know this.

Pelicans coming for that 8th spot..believe it or not we play denver 3 times this last stretch.we already blew harden out last friday back at it with houston..anything can happen just keep WINNING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom