Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Blake is leaving, but I would bet on him leaving before CP.

I mean he constructed that Over 38 rule or whatever in the new CBA specifically for him. Don't see him doing that, then essentially not making use of it by signing elsewhere.

The only way I could see that happening is if the Clippers lowball him, which they won't.

Pretty much no superstars are leaving with the new CBA.

1 thing that I do wonder though, if you take a 1 year max deal with a new team, can you then re sign for the huge 5 year max with them?

Because if so, that would make sense for younger guys who wanna get out of a **** franchise.

I don't think they can sign a 5 year max. I know KD did the 1+1 opt out so he'll be able to get a 4 year max from GS if I'm not mistaken.

CP0 should be getting the same flack Melo gets, but I'm schleep. If he really wants the best chance to win, he should leave Los Angeles.

He shouldn't.

But we've been down this rabbit hole a gazillion times.

Watching the Clippers the past 5 years....they are undoubtly the un-luckiest franchise I've ever seen.

Everything that can go wrong....goes wrong at THE worst time :lol:.

Chris Paul is one of the greatest players of our generation. It's a true shame tha Skip Bayless and seamanup types have done to the perception of him.

Still hope he has a Dirk 2011 type year to stick it to the irrational haters.

Last edited:

I mean he constructed that Over 38 rule or whatever in the new CBA specifically for him. Don't see him doing that, then essentially not making use of it by signing elsewhere.

The only way I could see that happening is if the Clippers lowball him, which they won't.

Ballmer will give Blake every dollar possible, he's that type of owner.

Ballmer will give Blake every dollar possible, he's that type of owner.
Yup. He's literally already said that he's willing to give the max to both blake and cp
laugh.gif

He shouldn't.

Watching the Clippers the past 5 years....they are undoubtly the un-luckiest franchise I've ever seen.

Everything that can go wrong....goes wrong at THE worst time
laugh.gif

Chris Paul is one of the greatest players of our generation. It's a true shame tha Skip Bayless and seamanup types have done to the perception of him.

OKC is the un-luckiest franchise 2011-2016

Cp out here finessing that conflict of interest a la president grump

He shouldn't.

Everything that can go wrong....goes wrong at THE worst time :lol:.

In my best a-friend impression. Start all over.

He shouldn't.

Everything that can go wrong....goes wrong at THE worst time
laugh.gif

Had to hit you with the matching font for the quote box, smallest font available and the mark through, nobody needs to see this.

Start all over.

Last edited:
[h1]Chris HaynesESPN Staff Writer [/h1]
i

Kevin Durant just did a two-handed vertical dunk before exiting the practice court. Prior, he did some spot shooting. He looks good.

•  
  •  
  •  

icon-espn-e-@2x.png

25m

Yo
roll.gif

"The kind of Point Guard that CP3 is, doesn't elevate the team in Today's game, like it used to"

-Zeke

Last edited:
Russ "elevating" his team to a 7th place finish and a first round exit huh.

Dame Lillard "elevating" his team to no playoffs this year.

[emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji]

I agree with Isaiah.  While Chris Paul is a great player, he is not nearly assertive enough when it matters.  He can take over games, as we have seen him do it.  He just doesnt very often.

I agree with Isaiah.  While Chris Paul is a great player, he is not nearly assertive enough when it matters.  He can take over games, as we have seen him do it.  He just doesnt very often.

Hard to do when you're worried about your PER, FG% and OMAF all the time. CP0 is one of the most overrated players in league history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom