Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He looks about 240 now to me.

Also in regards to that clip, Lebron is kinda old in NBA age now,so it doesn't surprise me when he gets locked down occasionally.

Last edited:
James Harden is the first player in NBA history with 800 assists and 400 turnovers in a season.

magic-johnson-oprah.jpg

When it comes to true pass first PGs, yea I cant argue that Wall is the best in the league this year.

Every other year it's CP0 though.

Last edited:
Westbrook does by a mile.

I need Wall to shoot better before I'm ready to anoint him anything

Westbrook does by a mile.

I need Wall to shoot better before I'm ready to anoint him anything

Such a trivial thing your calling him out on too, Shooting is his weakness but he is still a Good scorer, and he can hit mid range shots, his 3 is the only real problem, but at the end of the day he has Great shot selection so it doesn't really matter.

Such a trivial thing your calling him out on too, Shooting is his weakness but he is still a Good scorer, and he can hit mid range shots, his 3 is the only real problem, but at the end of the day he has Great shot selection so it doesn't really matter.

Actually he has a terrible shot selection as evident by his low TS and EFG.

I dont consider it to be trivial. I value shooting above all else, and PG is where 3 point shooting matters the most.

Thats just me though, carry on with the John Wall debates

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom