Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawks only 10.5 games behind the C's. A lucky bounce here or there and it could be totally different.

Hawks only 10.5 games behind the C's. A lucky bounce here or there and it could be totally different.
happy.gif

6 pelicans in double figures for the win..yeh buddy lets do the damn thing! Beat denver 2 more..

Last edited:
Splash Bros out here splashing.

Ol' 30% shooting *** brothers

KDG and steph: 12/23 from 3

dubs byke

a-friend having an anxiety attack watching the warriors beat a healthy grizz team..perhaps even an existential crisis

@a-friend

Where you at ha? Warriors still trash ha? Memphis Bhrizzles not a good enough test ha? Burry and Klay not back ha?

Take this rep on the strength of the juvie the great reference

I damn near kicked my ex out the car a few months back when she laughed at me for still having a 400 degrees album in my car. That **** has followed me thru 4 different cars and is always in the rotation... ***** had the nerve to snapchat the album cover with a crying laughing place yet insisted on listening to 21 savage and lil yachty :smh:

Last edited:
a-friend hitting on all his proclamations so far ha

Wizards 2nd best team in the East ha

Warriors washed ha

Nobody wanna play the Heat ha

Take this rep on the strength of the juvie the great reference

I damn near kicked my ex out the car a few months back when she laughed at me for still having a 400 degrees album in my car. That **** has followed me thru 4 different cars and is always in the rotation... ***** had the nerve to snapchat the album cover with a crying laughing place yet insisted on listening to 21 savage and lil yachty :smh:
u jus flexin on ya ex ***

:rofl:

Man I got stuck in that draft thread on accident :rofl:

That dude whiplash is on one constantly! :rofl:

Found this gem though

View media item 2381604
Splash Bros out here splashing.

Ol' 30% shooting *** brothers

KDG and steph: 12/23 from 3

dubs byke

a-friend having an anxiety attack watching the warriors beat a healthy grizz team..perhaps even an existential crisis
Man Gasol sat. GSW always catching breaks bruh. Somebody has to be the lucky ones I suppose. It sure isn't me.

a friend's disdain for the warriors might match my strong dislike for the Seahawks about 3 years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom