Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
crazy because they would use Shoe's exact logic as to why LAC has no chance vs GSW lol
Exactly because They don't lmao

If LAC and GSW were to match up in a series, you would say LAC has no shot. I don't think they have a chance in hell at beating gsw. They've taken 10 of 11 from us why would I.

So that's a no.

It's still a bet, just not for as much with each stip.

Last edited:
Exactly because They don't lmao

If LAC and GSW were to match up in a series, you would say LAC has no shot. I don't think they have a chance in hell at beating gsw. They've taken 10 of 11 from us why would I.
exactly so why is it so outlandish for you to think LAC will beat Utah lol

Clippers should beat Utah but I'm expecting CP3 and Blake to die on the court in game 5, up 3-1.

Clippers just took James St. Pierre's MVP.

#NotOurMVP

Last edited:

If they don't close in 5 but still win the series you get $75 bucks. 

If they win in 5 or less you get $150
Alright and if the Jazz don't close in 5 but win the series you get $75

and if the Jazz win in 5 or less you get $150

Deal?

All the Jazz have to do is win the series and I win all the money. No stipulation on my end, just yours.

All the Jazz have to do is win the series and I win all the money. No stipulation on my end, just yours.
Nah fam no bet then. If there's stipulations on my end then there's gotta be stipulations on your end too.

Why not just bet 150 on Utah vs 150 on LAC?

Make it simple
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Nah fam no bet then. If there's stipulations on my end then there's gotta be stipulations on your end too.

Why not just bet 150 on Utah vs 150 on LAC?

Make it simple
laugh.gif

After looking at those #'s you dropped about LAC being 19-21 vs UTAH and ****, I got to evaluating some things and it only makes cents' to me, if I have a little bit of a kicker.

After looking at those #'s you dropped about LAC being 19-21 vs UTAH and ****, I got to evaluating some things and it only makes cents' to me, if I have a little bit of a kicker.

:lol: fair enough.
I want LAC to advance though.

I feel very negative energy forming inside right now for thinking about making this deal|I

Let's sleep on it.

Last edited:
How many years back is that 19 of 21 stat going, like 5 years? Utah was sub-.500 the past 3 years before this one. Idk which team would win a series, but Utah's better now than they've been the past few years.

Word? What makes you say that?

The Clippers dominate Utah. They've won 19 of their last 21 contest and took 3 of 4 from them this season. The only game Utah won this year against the Clippers they had to shoot an insane percentage from 3.

The games the Clippers beat Utah weren't close either. Utah can't score against the Clippers.

Things could change and the playoffs are a different animal, but based on the way the Clippers are playing right now and really the way they've flat out dominated Utah suggest that the Clippers will for sure win the series, in either 5 or 6 IMO.

DJ vs Gobert...my body is ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom