OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Barnidge was my boy last year, but I'm about ready to give up him this year. I'm starting Pitta until further notice

I forgot to put a claim in for Pitta overnight and by the time I woke up this morning he was added off of FA :smh: the bright side is Jesse James was dropped in his favor, so I put in a claim for him immediately.

Am I the only one that thinks Kessler will actually help the value of the Browns receiving options? I'm pretty sure he's a better QB than both RG3 and McCown at this very moment. From what I've seen of him he throws a pretty nice deep ball and they say he's known for his accuracy. Hue hand-picked him too so he obviously saw something he really liked.

Hope you're right, but I can't risk another 0-3 point game from Gary B.

Pitta and Flacco seem to have developed some chemistry

Brandon Marshall missed practiced and could be a game time decision, ugh.

Pitta is just sitting in my league. I want to scoop him but the only person I could drop for him is Hogan, Hill, or Sanu.

Standard League

Who to start

RB Mark Ingram

RB Fozzy Whittaker

WR Odell Beckham

WR Brandon Marshall

Jordan Matthews

Devontae Booker

Vance McDonald

Tevin Coleman

Phillip Dorsett

Carlos Hyde

Jeremy Maclin

Last edited:
Just got proposed a trade.

My Duke Johnson for his Sammy Watkins

My WR's: Allen Robinson, Brandin Cooks, Marvin Jones, Devin Funchess

My RB's: Latavius Murray, Lamar Miller, TJ Yeldon, Justin Forsett and Jerick McKinnon.

Thoughts?

Just got proposed a trade.

My Duke Johnson for his Sammy Watkins

My WR's: Allen Robinson, Brandin Cooks, Marvin Jones, Devin Funchess

My RB's: Latavius Murray, Lamar Miller, TJ Yeldon, Justin Forsett and Jerick McKinnon.

Thoughts?
Sammy Watkins has zero value and he knows it.  You've read about the foot issues?  I would not want to start him.  Duke Johnson has had this slow start but at least has the potential to break out.

If someone offered me Sammy Watkins for Duke Johnson I would:

1. Accept the trade.

2. Go to Vegas and try to hit another jackpot.

I would accept that

Sadly for me I have both on my team and right now they are both pretty worthless at this current moment

Last edited:
Will Fuller VS Patriots or Demaryius Thomas VS Bengals Standard league format? I'm leaning towards Fuller against a weaker New England secondary and a slightly better QB. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Corey Coleman just broke his hand in practice
sick.gif
nerd.gif
 info

So cameron artis payne will be the featured back in Carolina. I just picked up Washington off waivers. Do I keep him or get Payne?

So no ones gonna mention josh Gordon has a warrant out for his arrest?

Does that mean he could possibly not come back?

So no ones gonna mention josh Gordon has a warrant out for his arrest?

Does that mean he could possibly not come back?

No man , it's over a paternity test, league already said it will not impact him coming back

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom