OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Made that trade finally

I get: Tyrell Williams, Enunwa and Cruz
He gets: Dez, Coates and Artis-Payne

I'm a Decker owner so landing Enunwa is clutch. The league group chat was busting balls about it bc I'm the commish :lol: some said I won, others said I could have gotten more value for Dez assuming he's actually day-to-day like he claims.

With my Gordon loss and questions about Decker, I was forced into this trade.

What y'all think?

Receive

Sterling Sheppard
Amari Cooper

Give

Melvin Gordon
Doug Baldwin

^ you lost slightly, but given your team needs id be happy getting both of those players.

Melvin and Bald just have a little more upside. Actual numbers will probably shake out the same tho

i Wanna sit cooks this week because the Chargers secondary has been ballin. But that Brees revenge narrative is looming

View media item 2183537
Whats up guys. So i'm in a 14 man league and I'm currently 3-0

Got a couple trade offers that I am really hesitant on and this is my team
First trade offer is their Dez for my Ashon straight up. Dez's injury is what makes me skeptical on this one
Second one is my Landry for Will Fuller and Jimmy Graham. Would you guys do either of these? A part of me wants to say nah just cuz I'm winning with this current squad. Thanks for the help guys.

Hyde or Jamal Charles this week? 0.5ppr. Leaning with Hyde, don't think I trust Charles yet.

^ you lost slightly, but given your team needs id be happy getting both of those players.

Melvin and Bald just have a little more upside. Actual numbers will probably shake out the same tho

I still have Zeke, Freeman and Coleman if that makes it any better

Now dude offered me gore for Pryor

My RB are Ryan Mathews, Chris ivory, and duke johnson

Keep in mind I also have Odell Beckham, Mike Evans, Sammy Watkins :smh: and Travis benjamin

I'm 0-3 somehow

I would do that. Your rbs are pretty bad and doubt you'd start Pryor over those wr

Keep in mind I also have Odell Beckham, Mike Evans, Sammy Watkins :smh: and Travis benjamin

I'm 0-3 somehow

I would do that. Your rbs are pretty bad and doubt you'd start Pryor over those wr

Thought about starting him over Evans this week

I need a win going against a tough team but gore will automatically give me a boost

I'm 0-3, but loaded at RB....and now with Josh Gordon being done I'm REALLY hurting at WR

WR - Tate, Michael Floyd, Jamison Crowder 
sick.gif

RB's I have, Ezek Elliott, Melvin Gordon, Jordan Howard, Eddie Lacy, and Christine Michael

Was just offered Amari Cooper for Lacy & Michael      

or Cooper for Lacy & Howard

Do I pull the trigger? PPR, 12 team league

so dude put up gurley, coleman on trading block and is asking for wide receivers mind you he has charles and ware as well....he has mathews, jeffrey as his best ones...was thinking offering cooks for him...here is my team...dont really need to make a trade but why not...its a ppr league...thoughts

my wideouts are

hilton
cooks
shepard
enunwa

running backs are

DJ
melvin gordon
howard
duke
yeldon
deandre washington

I'm 0-3 somehow

Anyone else?

About the pull the trigger but want to feel good about it

I need to do it anyways

outkast9984 outkast9984 Trading just for the sake of trading is not a good idea. If it doesn't help your team then why bother?

Bench 1, ppr:
J. Crowder vs CLE
Edleman vs BUF
Gore @ JAC

Right now I'm benching Edleman if Garappolo doesn't start. If he starts I'm leaning towards benching Gore.

Last edited:
outkast9984 outkast9984 Trading just for the sake of trading is not a good idea. If it doesn't help your team then why bother?

Bench 1, ppr:
J. Crowder vs CLE
Edleman vs BUF
Gore @ JAC

Right now I'm benching Edleman if Garappolo doesn't start. If he starts I'm leaning towards benching Gore.

you dont think gurley for cooks and duke johnson is a good deal?

Chris Ivory was dropped in my league and I have the #2 waiver priority, would you guys burn that on him? Or should I hold off? My other RBs are Ingram, Martin, DeAngelo, Gio Bernard and Dixon

Last edited:
With my Gordon loss and questions about Decker, I was forced into this trade.

What y'all think?

Receive

Sterling Sheppard
Amari Cooper

Give

Melvin Gordon
Doug Baldwin
How are you at RB? I would'nt do it unless I had solid RB's
i Wanna sit cooks this week because the Chargers secondary has been ballin. But that Brees revenge narrative is looming
I wouldn't sit Cooks... Pew Pew!
Whats up guys. So i'm in a 14 man league and I'm currently 3-0

Got a couple trade offers that I am really hesitant on and this is my team
First trade offer is their Dez for my Ashon straight up. Dez's injury is what makes me skeptical on this one
Second one is my Landry for Will Fuller and Jimmy Graham. Would you guys do either of these? A part of me wants to say nah just cuz I'm winning with this current squad. Thanks for the help guys.
Why trade for Dez now? No! I would take the Fuller/Graham trade because Miami sucks and Fuller/Graham have higher ceilings.
Chris Ivory was dropped in my league and I have the #2 waiver priority, would you guys burn that on him? Or should I hold off? My other RBs are Ingram, Martin, DeAngelo, Gio Bernard and Dixon
I have a feeling Ivory will brow up this week

Back
Top Bottom