OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

For the season, how would yall rank these TE's?

Eifert
Ertz
Rudolph
Brate

Trying to snag one of them off waivers
Eifert

Rudolph

Ertz

Brate

I want to put Ertz above Rudolph but Bradford seems to be in love with him. Eifert is just a monster when healthy. 

In terms of Waiver Wire pickups, would you prioritize Fozzy Whittaker or Javorious Allen?

edit:  Or Smallwood?

Last edited:
Did someone else grab em?

Yup unfortunately. Now the dude that grabbed them wants me to trade him Eifert for Eagles D :lol:

Eifert
Rudolph
Ertz
Brate

I want to put Ertz above Rudolph but Bradford seems to be in love with him. Eifert is just a monster when healthy. 

Ertz will put up numbers the rest of this year. He's practically the #1 option on an offense that wants to feed the tight end.

Last edited:
Fozzy/Kenneth Dixion

Then... James White and Chris Thompson if either of them are available.

Smallwood and Allen aren't WW worthy both are 3rd on depth charts

Last edited:
Yup unfortunately. Now the dude that grabbed them wants me to trade him Eifert for Eagles D
laugh.gif

Ertz will put up numbers the rest of this year. He's practically the #1 option on an offense that wants to feed the tight end.
I cant disagree with you. I own Ertz in my 14 tm and I hope he tears it up in week 5. 

Just remember Eifert on my team last year racking up FPs. 

This week + ROS what D/ST do you guys like more?

Bills vs Rams or Packers vs Giants?

And what kicker ROS

Crosby or Dustin Hopkins?

Last edited:
Jordan Howard
Tevin Coleman
Theo Riddick
Adrian Peterson

Which of these should go for Terrance West?

Just traded Sterling Shepard for the red rocket because my QB situation was trash. Tired of Tannehill and Tyrod laying goose eggs. Still have Julio, Jordy, and Marvin so not worried.

Need some advice on adding a Defense for this week or playing without one. Here is my roster is anyone worth dropping for a D? Might just drop the Kicker and add that extra D for the week bc I'm def not dropping Seattle

Carson Palmer
Antonio Brown
Alshon Jeffery
Mike Evans
DeMarco Murray
Matt Forte
Delanie Walker
Jimmy Graham
Rashad Jennings
Travis Benjamin
Jonathan Stewart
Michael Floyd
Carson Wentz
Dustin Hopkins
Seattle

Last edited:
Need some advice on adding a Defense for this week or playing without one. Here is my roster is anyone worth dropping for a D? Might just drop the Kicker and add that extra D for the week bc I'm def not dropping Seattle

Carson Palmer
Antonio Brown
Alshon Jeffery
Mike Evans
DeMarco Murray
Matt Forte
Delanie Walker
Jimmy Graham
Rashad Jennings
Travis Benjamin
Jonathan Stewart
Michael Floyd
Dustin Hopkins
Seattle

That's tough...I'd say maybe Floyd out of any of them

Carson Palmer
Antonio Brown
Alshon Jeffery
Mike Evans
DeMarco Murray
Matt Forte
Delanie Walker
Jimmy Graham
Rashad Jennings
Travis Benjamin
Jonathan Stewart
Michael Floyd
Carson Wentz
Dustin Hopkins
Seattle
You have a ton of receivers. I wouldn't lose sleep if I dropped a player like Benjamin or Floyd. J-Stewart is borderline drop-able also but your other running backs are just as injury prone as he is. Probably best to keep him.

@buc em Bills. Hopkins.

@williamontana Ebron. Brady+Gronk effect

@jcmojica24 I'd drop Floyd

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom