OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

With Palmer probably not playing this week, I need a QB to stream.

Best options available:

Hoyer @ Colts
Flacco vs Skins
Bradford vs Texans
Tyrod @ Rams

It's between Hoyer and Flacco right now.
Wow!!!! How many QBs u got bruh?

I would start Flacco... their running game lools to be picking up which will lead to better passing.

Wow!!!! How many QBs u got bruh?

I would start Flacco... their running game lools to be picking up which will lead to better passing.

Think he meant those are the QB's on the waiver, not that he has all of them on his roster :lol:

I stand corrected.  It just seems like it is being spread around more.  What is the difference in red zone targets between this year and last?

7 in 2016. 8 at this time last year.

Would you guys pickup off the waivers

White, Powell, or Fozzy

Bilal Powell.

ROS: Bortles or Tyrod?

Would be for backup purposes as I have Cousins right now but obviously could always go off matchups by week since Cousins hasn't been a sure thing.

Bortles, I guess. Things aren't exactly clicking on Jacksonville, though.

Better free agent pickup this week....Dontrelle Inman or Kenny Stills? 0.5 PPR

I really don't know what to think of these three Chargers WR's...

I'd go inman... not fond of either going forward. They're both capable of showing up one week and going absolutely ghost the next week.

Mark Ingram for Charles straight up a good deal? I'll be getting Charles

Wash trade.

Best options available:

Hoyer @ Colts
Flacco vs Skins
Bradford vs Texans
Tyrod @ Rams

If hoyer starts, he's your guy. If not Flacco is a solid streamer.

Quincy Enunwa @ Pit or Isaiah Crowell vs. NE at FLEX (non-PPR) this Sunday?

Enunwa. Cleveland comes into this game down 14-0 already... Can't see crow having the luxury of getting around 20 carries.

Fuller @ Minnesota
Or
Tyrell Williams @ Oakland?

Wil Fuller

With my Gordon loss and questions about Decker, I was forced into this trade.

What y'all think?

Receive

Sterling Sheppard
Amari Cooper

Give

Melvin Gordon
Doug Baldwin

I goof'd :smh: :x

I was soul searching after the Decker and Flash news.

Tried to convince the commish to veto the trade before it processed but they weren't hearing it :lol:.

I played myself.

Playing gronk this week and praying he actually plays. I got burn week 3. Didn't play him week 4. But need him for my flex this week I can't trust desean or sims this week both are unpredictable.

I also need a wr3 since cooks has a bye this week. Who should I start as wr3 from desean Jackson, Tyrell willams or decanter Parker?

Last edited:
I know I asked y'all yesterday but I'll ask again bc I'm still torn on this trade. My AB, Palmer and Forte for his Wilson, OBJ and Charles.

I know Odell "isn't having fun anymore" but he's due to go off so I'm not too worried ab that and I have faith in Charles coming back strong. Honestly my main concern is Palmer the guy looks like he's regressing and you almost never have to worry about Russ. So yay or nay on this one?

My other WRs are Alshon, Evans and Travis Benjamin
My other RBs are DeMarco Murray, JStew and Jennings
My other QB besides Palmer is Wentz da gawd

Best options available:

Hoyer @ Colts
Flacco vs Skins
Bradford vs Texans
Tyrod @ Rams

Hoyer .. if not then Flacco

Playing gronk this week and praying he actually plays. I got burn week 3. Didn't play him week 4. But need him for my flex this week I can't trust desean or sims this week both are unpredictable.

I also need a wr3 since cooks has a bye this week. Who should I start as wr3 from desean Jackson, Tyrell willams or decanter Parker?

You just said you cant trust DeSean? Go with Parker

I know I asked y'all yesterday but I'll ask again bc I'm still torn on this trade. My AB, Palmer and Forte for his Wilson, OBJ and Charles.

I know Odell "isn't having fun anymore" but he's due to go off so I'm not too worried ab that and I have faith in Charles coming back strong. Honestly my main concern is Palmer the guy looks like he's regressing and you almost never have to worry about Russ. So yay or nay on this one?

AB as in Antonio Brown?

I don't see the need for this trade.

AB as in Antonio Brown?

I don't see the need for this trade.

Yeah it's Antonio Brown

Should I just cut Sammy Watkins?

I play in a 2 WR 1 flex, 5 bench spot league.

I need a reliable RB3.

And if I do cut him should I pick up Wendell Smallwood or Bilal Powell?

Should I just cut Sammy Watkins?

I play in a 2 WR 1 flex, 5 bench spot league.

I need a reliable RB3.

And if I do cut him should I pick up Wendell Smallwood or Bilal Powell?

Yes, why keep him?

Wondering if I should start Sproles or Smallwood as my RB2 this week? (yeah it's tough out there)

Last edited:
Haven't made the trade yet just mulling it over.
I'm tryna think what AB would be worth if I had him
laugh.gif

If you don't mind posting dudes roster so I can help you rape him.

Much better Waiver Wednesday this morning than last week. Was able to:

Add Eagles D/ST and drop Ravens
Add Eddie Royal and drop Garcon - hyped about this one b/c it was just reported that Kevin White is gonna miss extended time

Missed out on West but I kind of expected that. Asiata and Derrick Henry were both dropped, either of them worth going after?

Back
Top Bottom