OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

That's completely ridiculous if you think one mediocre week is going to lose all value for hi. He is the number 1 scoring wr in non ppr leagues for ***** sake

I'm talking about Cobb man

Right now people, including me, are thinking he's going to turn it around this week coming off his bye. But if he sucks again then I for sure won't be able to get anything for him or be able to even start him myself at the flex

I'm talking about Cobb man

Right now people, including me, are thinking he's going to turn it around this week coming off his bye. But if he sucks again then I for sure won't be able to get anything for him or be able to even start him myself at the flex

Yeah I just realized that lol. Cobb will be better for sure

Cobbs been frustrating but he'll get going. Rodgers gonna look his way much more I think..still not starting him this week tho

This is my bench in one of my leagues :lol: :smh:. Also had Keenan Allen.

View media item 2192403
15 waiver pickup limit for the season and i already used 6 so I pretty much have to ride the injuries out. Waiver wire is bare due to the amount of bench spots/12 team league anyway.

Last edited:
Starting deandre Washington over Ryan Mathews tomorrow

Watch Mathews actually have a decent game :rofl:

10-35 and a tub for Mathews book it. 8-55 Smallwood, 3-25 recieving for sproles. Is how I expect the stat lines will be with Smallweezy moving towards 14-16 when Ryan eventually injures his shoulder/head/ankle/knee

Some experts are high on Mathews, no idea why

Washington might be a dud too but yea I'm screwed either way

I'm gonna sleep on it but dammit I wanna trade Julio and Cobb for Kelvin, Dez and Jordan Howard.

I feel like that would stack my team as long as Dez can come back and be Dez...and Kelvin and Howard are for sure having big games this week. I really like Howard to have a big rest of the year honestly

Someone just dropped C. Sims in my league, should I pick him up or Jacquizz Rodgers?

Someone just dropped C. Sims in my league, should I pick him up or Jacquizz Rodgers?

If you need somebody for this week then Rodgers...long-term Sims unless his knee is more ****** up than I know. He'll still get a lot of catches out of the backfield when Martin is back

I'm dealing with a tough one: pick 3

Marvin Jones vs. PHI
AJ vs. Dallas
Sterling Shep vs. GB
Amari Cooper vs. OAK

My Jordy and LMurray for Cam and Mark Ingram.. Full PPR

Would still have ODB, Nuk and Landry at WR.

Back
Top Bottom