OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Why the hell did they run it on 3rd & 9 man .. that stupid throw on 2nd down :smh:

@Buc Em & @Innergflow yall kicker is trash man. They really wasted high draft pick on dude

Last edited:
How are fumbles recorded in Yahoo Fantasy Football standard scoring? Winston fumbled but recovered it while being sacked in the second quarter. Does he get dinged for the fumble or does the fact that he recovered it cancel out the fumble? I was reading the Yahoo Fantasy Football settings and it only states that the team that recovers a fumble gets credit when the ball changes possession.

How are fumbles recorded in Yahoo Fantasy Football standard scoring? Winston fumbled but recovered it while being sacked in the second quarter. Does he get dinged for the fumble or does the fact that he recovered it cancel out the fumble? I was reading the Yahoo Fantasy Football settings and it only states that the team that recovers a fumble gets credit when the ball changes possession.
If he losses it -2 if he recovers 0. Pretty much to lose points you have to lose the fumble. But it also depends on your league settings.

I lost by .1 thanks to Derek Anderson.
3-2 on the season as of now. I should be 4-1 smh

Dropped to 9th :smh: injuries are truly my downfall this season. Stewart, Rawls, Decker, Dez (traded him), and now Sims.

Not that the Panthers look any bit good right now, but I need Stewart back Week 6 in the worst way.

Who do I pick up ..

James White or Ivory?

Hunter Henry or Zach Miller?
im about to dump ivory's bum *** and pick up any random RB 
mean.gif

Who do I pick up ..

James White or Ivory?

Hunter Henry or Zach Miller?
I would go white and miller.

Henry isnt a bad choice either but Miller seems to be Hoyers lover.

Yeldon didnt exactly steal the job from Ivory but the times Ivory has played he has looked like garbage. If you are looking for immediate production then Ivory is probably not the answer. (I love the talent but he isnt healthy.)

Lost two matchups this week after having the second-highest score :smh:. Can't stand that ****.

Just realized in my 12tm league that I have won twice over the years I am in dead last place with the most points scored against me. 

Its the worst ive ever done in that league and my team is pretty darn good. 

Matt Ryan

Odell Beckham

AJ Green

Doug Martin

Matt Forte

Amari Cooper

Zach Ertz

Bench:

Ware

McKinnon

Bernard

D Washington

Got to love how crazy fantasy can be.

im about to dump ivory's bum *** and pick up any random RB :smh:

I would go white and miller.

Henry isnt a bad choice either but Miller seems to be Hoyers lover.

Yeldon didnt exactly steal the job from Ivory but the times Ivory has played he has looked like garbage. If you are looking for immediate production then Ivory is probably not the answer. (I love the talent but he isnt healthy.)

Yeah i was just thinkin how bad he has looked but he isnt back to full health yet. I need RB help big time but also need wins ASAP.

RB - Ware, Hill, Howard, Mathews

Yeah and Hoyer does love Miller BUT when is Cutler coming back? And Im actually considering to pick up Hoyer and drop Eli's *** if Hoyer is going to be the starter. He won me a cpl games last year with the Texans (well was part of the win).

Just realized in my 12tm league that I have won twice over the years I am in dead last place with the most points scored against me. 

Its the worst ive ever done in that league and my team is pretty darn good. 

Matt Ryan
Odell Beckham
AJ Green
Doug Martin
Matt Forte
Amari Cooper
Zach Ertz

Bench:
Ware
McKinnon
Bernard
D Washington

Got to love how crazy fantasy can be.

Man, I feel your pain. More I've looked at FF the last couple seasons, it's all dependent on who you draw to play every week.

Sometimes you just get stuck w/ worst possible random scheduling where you always end up playing someone that puts up more than points while rest of the league, you'd have won if you played any one of them. That's the worst :x :smh:

I got hit w/ that "curse" last year smh

Last edited:
2QB league. pick 2:

alex smith, tyord taylor, ryan tannehill

also, what are the odds romo comes back and claims the staring QB position? thinking about stashing him..

Back
Top Bottom