OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Up 117.74 - 66.48, I have Forte and he has David Johnson and John Brown. I should take the W.

That leaves my three teams at 4-2, 2-4, and 2-4. Going to be tough to turn things around for my 2-4 teams, but there's still a lot of games to go.

Someone's offering me Brady and Coleman (or CJ Anderson) for Zeke. He also has J. Howard who I like better than the other 2.

I just lost Big Ben and my other RBs are Miller, jeremy hill and Ingram.

PPR league. Any insight?

Someone's offering me Brady and Coleman (or CJ Anderson) for Zeke. He also has J. Howard who I like better than the other 2.

PPR league. Any insight?

No. Zeke is a week winner.

Get on the waiver wire and monitor big bens recovery til he back. It's being reported that he's only expected to miss 2,3 weeks with a bye in the middle of that

PPR league. Any insight?
if nobody has stafford, look to pick him up. same with mariota 

there are reliable QB's out there. don't need to trade your best player.

ben is only out 3-4 weeks max.

PPR league. Any insight?

No. Zeke is a week winner.

Get on the waiver wire and monitor big bens recovery til he back. It's being reported that he's only expected to miss 2,3 weeks with a bye in the middle of that

Yeah I wasn't crazy about it. Someone else was offering me Lacy and AJ Green for Miller and Marvin Jones. This was before Miller exploded yesterday.

Right now I've got M Jones, Cooks, Diggs and Enunwa plus I picked up Meredith but I like Green more so than all of them. I might back out of that one too but Im sitting at 2-4 after tonight.

Cameron Meredith has 20 catches on 27 targets for 245 yards and a TD over the past two weeks since Kevin White went down.

The guy who's 5-0 is such a *****

Crying thinking he lost, he's down 25pts with DJ and fitz

Making a big deal thinking he's got no shot

I hope his *** loses for real tho, annoying ***

The guy who's 5-0 is such a *****

Crying thinking he lost, he's down 25pts with DJ and fitz

Making a big deal thinking he's got no shot

I hope his *** loses for real tho, annoying ***

:lol: DJ might break 25 by himself

David Johnson needs to chill tonight...I'm up by 38 in one league and the guy I'm playing has him and Cardinals defense

Need Carson to get Floyd involved more, he's been such a bust so far. 

Need 67 points from Marshall, Palmer and John Brown. Probably lost already but if it happens :lol:

Last edited:
Deer gawd went from up 16 to up 4 in one play. No more carries for DJ pls, need more passes to Floyd.

12 fp's with 54 minutes left in the game :pimp:

I was down 26 points with dj left vs him with john brown left before this game started. Not even worried

DJ again 
pimp.gif

now down 25 pts. Keep it going!

Dropping Palmer after this game. Going to grab Dalton this week since he's on my waivers and stream QBs the rest of the way.

Last edited:
This is a freaking joke. Going to lose b/c Carson bum *** can't throw Floyd the ball and CAR def got me negative points.

Back
Top Bottom