OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Vikings D HAS to have a bounceback game...id go Gio this week
i dont think that defense comes back until the offense does something. Idk what they were doing offensively the first 5 weeks but they had something going and were able to put up points. Looking back it seems more like they were just able to get by but during those weeks it seemed like they had a legitimate offense that can score.

Ok new trade ...

My edleman/kelley for his martin/jeffery?

I just completed a trade for david johnson so if this goes through my team will be

Luck
David Johnson, Ware, Martin, Prosise, Lewis
Evans, M. Thomas, Jeffery, Baldwin
Rudolph
Vinateri
Chiefs

His team would be:
Ben, Cousins
DeMarco, Gordon, Yeldon, Kelley
OBJ, Snead, Edelman, Cruz
Eifert, Hooper
Cantazaro
Texans

Available in the FA Pool...

RB: Dixon, Ivory, Rawls, McKinnon
WR: Moncrief, Crowder, JJ Nelson, Wright

Last edited:
i dont think that defense comes back until the offense does something. Idk what they were doing offensively the first 5 weeks but they had something going and were able to put up points. Looking back it seems more like they were just able to get by but during those weeks it seemed like they had a legitimate offense that can score.

WAS offense is solid as well.
And they are playing at home. I think the Vikings are toast this week.

ROS Strength of Schedule --

Standard scoring:

CxFmBuLW8AApFVt.jpg:large

PPR scoring:

CxFmBuPXEAAAErV.jpg:large

Bad idea to start Ingram and Hightower? I need to fill in my flex, either Hightower, Davante Adams. Dont want to use C Mike this week.

So top 4 defenses ROS vs their opponent (based off that)

1. Pats
2. Falcons
3. Dolphins
4. Jags

Yall talking about about the Vikes D is toast and they haven't had anyone score more than 22 points on them yet :lol:

Still rolling with them at Washington this week

Yall talking about about the Vikes D is toast and they haven't had anyone score more than 22 points on them yet :lol:

Still rolling with them at Washington this week

Who said they were toast?

You can give up 400yds and only 22 points but fantasy wise thats like a 0 unless you got INT/TDs. (Just an example).

Defense isnt what it was first 5 weeks.

WAS offense is solid as well.
And they are playing at home. I think the Vikings are toast this week.

^^ That post says toast...Lol Like I said before, I'm still getting double digits from them in my league so I'm good.

I'm going to hold on to them for a couple more weeks but if it doesn't work out, I'll start streaming.

standard league

Allen robinson vs. HOU
or
Michael Thomas vs Den
?

this would be for my Flex position
I guess I should make a note that Brandin Cooks is starting as WR, with Antonio Brown and A.J. Green filling the other 2 spots

Dak vs PIT or Cutler vs TB?

Another league gotta search the FA pol .. Cutler, Tanny, Bortles, Eli

Brandon Marshall or Jordan Matthews. Standard
Carlos Hyde Matt forte or Ingram pick 2 standard

Marshall has be buns lately.

Back
Top Bottom