OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Needed 18 from Dalton and Eifert and they got me 24 total :pimp: 5-5

Started to get a little worried there after the Bengals offense slowed down.

sorry as steelers allowing zeke to get 46 pts 
mean.gif

Dang Gio gets me 3 points of all games! My season is over! I will forever despise Brock Osweiler for holding back Hopkins.

3 weeks left and I have no option but to win out (still might not make it in) and i play 3 of the top 5 (6-4, 7-3, 7-3)

(this is my money league) idk the order but its gonna look like this ...

1. 7-3

2. 7-3

3. 7-3

4. 6-4

5. 6-4

6. 6-4

7. 6-4

8. 5-5 (me)

9. 3-7

10. 3-7

11. 2-8

12. 2-8

Last edited:
6-4, lost this one, Eli and his INTs.... also what happened to Eifert down the line?

Last edited:
Eli with 34? [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] what kinda league is this?!?

someone dropped Denver D I have Minny whos has been bad the past couple weeks, I have the number 2 waiver priority, Should i Spend it on Denver D for the rest of the way into my playoff run?

Vikings D/ST is definitely droppable. Injuries + terrible offense = disaster.

I'm targeting the Dolphins at least for the next few weeks, maybe ROS.

9-1. The 2nd, 3rd & 4th placed teams lost. Neeeeeed that bye. And now I'm just 20 or so points behind the points leader who gets a side pot for transactions & trades after the regular season.

8)

now that my trade for alshon processed .. guess ill drop him. not taking up roster space with someone not available tol 2nd rd of playoffs when im on the outside lookin in right now

not in a position to stash

will use his spot to grab starks since ilost kelley or moncrief

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom