OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

lost zach miller and CJ prosise last week :smh:

looking to pick up smallwood and ertz.

sitting on the playoff bubble for all my leagues. these next 2 weeks are going to be huge

Need a RB badly..i have ingram, perkins, and lewis..Got offered..

Lamar Miller
Jordan Howard
Jordan Reed

For my
Gronk
Dion Lewis

I have to take this right? My only delay is hebhas Brady and if we meet in playoffs I don't want giving up Gronk to mess me up

I get moncrief
I give up ingram

Even? i need a WR with AJ goin down. Im stacked with RBs and ingram hasn't really done much.

ESPN Std league.

Lamar Miller
Jordan Howard
Jordan Reed

For my
Gronk
Dion Lewis

I have to take this right? My only delay is hebhas Brady and if we meet in playoffs I don't want giving up Gronk to mess me up

YES

Lamar Miller
Jordan Howard
Jordan Reed

For my
Gronk
Dion Lewis

Um without any question you take that trade. Who cares about him stacking those 2 or yall meeting up. Worry about that when you get there, until you gotta make it to that point and you getting 3 #1s for a #1 and a toss up. You win.

If yall face off then so be it but take that trade ASAP before he changes his mind

Last edited:
Its a longshot for Luck to be cleared so I gotta pick up Eli vs Browns.

Who do i drop though :rolleyes

QB - Luck
RB - Bell, Ware, Martin, Starks
WR - AB, Evans, Baldwin, Moncrief, Jeffery
TE - Ebron, Rudolph
K - Vinateri
DEF - Chiefs

Im thinking Jeffery since Cutler done. I grabbed Ebron for last week but hes hot right now. I was only holding Rudolph because Ebron was a 1 week fill in.

Also considering Bailey this week with Luck out Colts might not give Vinateri many chances

Zack Miller owners who are you guys looking to add this week?

Gates? Brate? Ertz? Cook? Tye? Barnidge?

Lamar Miller
Jordan Howard
Jordan Reed

For my
Gronk
Dion Lewis

Um without any question you take that trade. Who cares about him stacking those 2 or yall meeting up. Worry about that when you get there, until you gotta make it to that point and you getting 3 #1s for a #1 and a toss up. You win.

If yall face off then so be it but take that trade ASAP before he changes his mind

Yeah I took it...says won't process until next Tuesday though damn...I guess its because Reed is playing Thursday? And our stuff usually processes Fri or sat if we trade on Tuesdays

For those lucky enough to look ahead to the playoffs already, who are your key stashes at this point? Both for your own team and to keep away from others?

AP
Sammy Watkins

Any others?

There are plenty of plug-and-play options but I'm looking for high upside.

For those lucky enough to look ahead to the playoffs already, who are your key stashes at this point? Both for your own team and to keep away from others?

AP
Sammy Watkins

Any others?

There are plenty of plug-and-play options but I'm looking for high upside.

10-1 in my league and only one to clinch a spot in the playoffs so far. Gonna make a claim for AP tonight and hopefully I can get him. Also gonna try and get Sammy Watkins if he clears waivers

When exactly is AP going to be back? Idk if it's worth putting in a claim or not. Even if I make the championship or semifinals and he's active it would be pretty hard for me to wanna start him when every RB, including him, has been bad for the Vikings this year. If I'm gonna stash somebody it's gotta be Watkins over AP

Last edited:
^ They were saying week 15 is possible. I'm with you though. The chances that a) he comes back, b) takes on a full workload, and c) that the Vikings block for him, is pretty slim. So even if he's back I don't know if I would risk starting him in the final. Someone like Gillislee, Henry, or even Bibbs may be a better stash.

Overall Watkins seems most promising. Even if he doesn't play this week, we can see how he does next week before starting him. His schedule seems favorable too.

Also, at least for my team, I'm much more in need of a WR than an RB, so Watkins makes the most sense.

Last edited:
Idk bout yall but i wouldnt even touch Sammy or AP if im in the playoffs. Too critical of a time to take gambles if u got sire things on your team

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom