OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Broncos claimed Forsett ... hmm wonder whats up there

In regards to?

CJ been hurt, Devontae Booker has been average and our second string rb, Kapri Bibbs, was injured last game and out for awhile.

Depth, plus hopefully more..
yup. bibbs is likely out for a while. Booker was never meant to be the full-time back. plus if he gets injured there's no one left.

i really think bibbs was gonna take the starting job or at least split carries if not for his injury.

I don't know man, in all three leagues Im in I went WR heavy 3 of the first 4 rounds and I'm sitting in 1st-3rd in every single league.  There are just so many running back changes throughout the year that it is too easy to get good RB fill-ins weekly or even for a majority of the season.

I can't pass up consistency at RB doe. A WR2 or WR3 can still get you 15 pts regularly; backup RB is usually a wasteland.

Another factor is if your league does waivers also. I snagged so many steals in my primary league because of first-come first-serve but constrained by waiver priority in my order so I had to use a different draft strategy

I didn't do enough research with low end RB so that's what screwed me plus

My first three picks were

OBJ :smh:
Mike Evans :pimp: :pimp:

And then Sammy Watkins :smh: :x

Watkins screwed me then not knowing that much outside of the main RBs

But had I had Watkins semi healthy I could have squeaked out atleast another win or two

Chances of me getting 50pts from gore and vinatari?

Not making playoffs just trying to move up the rankings. Think I would move into 7th place if I won :nerd:

How many points are extra return points suppose to be? is it considered a TD or 2XP?

It counted as a TD in my league cause i guess the scoring rule wasnt added. Was up 3.3 and now im down 2.7 points with TY and Vinatieri playing. I shouldnt be worried but still 
frown.gif

I got deducted 2 points between last night and today for some reason. BS. 

How many points are extra return points suppose to be? is it considered a TD or 2XP?

It counted as a TD in my league cause i guess the scoring rule wasnt added. Was up 3.3 and now im down 2.7 points with TY and Vinatieri playing. I shouldnt be worried but still :frown:  

Are you in yahoo or ESPN? Pretty sure it's supposed to be points for the INT and the 2pts

Don't think it should be counted as a TD since it's NT scored as one but I've never had a DEF do that so I'm not familiar with it

It counted as a TD in my league cause i guess the scoring rule wasnt added. Was up 3.3 and now im down 2.7 points with TY and Vinatieri playing. I shouldnt be worried but still 
frown.gif

Are you in yahoo or ESPN? Pretty sure it's supposed to be points for the INT and the 2pts

Don't think it should be counted as a TD since it's NT scored as one but I've never had a DEF do that so I'm not familiar with it
Nevermind i see the extra points was for that fake punt td by the Chiefs

Good luck to everyone needing points from this MNF game. I'm locked into a playoff spot already so no worries for me tonight :pimp:

Could the fantasy gods be answering my prayers .. Please don't let Moncrief and Gore get more than 11 lol

So anyone think Kaep gonna be the starter next week?

I have Fitz as my other qb and he blows. Im unable to pick up any QB off FA since its closed for the year 
mean.gif

cant go into the playoffs with this uncertainty 

Man.

Our keeper selections are due by 23:59 tonight. You can choose 1 keeper, as that player will be that designated player in the round you chose them in. Choices are:

1. Zeke in the 1st (only McCoy, AB and OBJ) are others being taken in the 1st.

2. Freeman as a 7th rounder

3. Eifert as a 7th rounder

I know it's easy to say Zeke, but if I land the #1 overall pick I'd love to take David Johnson. But...if I land the 13th pick (14 teams) the value would be insane.

What should I do? Freeman in the 7th is nice. IMO

Other keepers chosen:

-Le'Veon
-McCoy
-Spencer Ware
-Jordan Howard
-Derek Carr
-OBJ
-Stefon Diggs
-Antonio Brown

Last edited:
Stay with Zeke. Who isn't keeping David Johnson though? He must have someone else at a better value but I don't know how you .don't keep him

Back
Top Bottom