OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

12 team ppr

Tried to go all out with WR's like everyone's been saying but Gronk dropped and Jamaal Charles dropped so low (35th overall, second to last pick in the 3rd round) that I had to get them.

Has a lot of potential. Hopefully it pans out?
I get it, but I'll pick top RB's over top WR's anyday (unless your name is Antonio Brown or Julio Jones).

Only concern with Jamaal Charles is they say he still isn't taking first team snaps in practice. That may be part of the reason he is dropping in drafts a little.

Not entirely sold on Latavius neither (I have him on my FF team too).

Picking #2 in a PPR..thinking its a no brainer going AB or Odell

Or Julio..decisions man

Last edited:
12 team standard

qb stafford
wr antonio brown
wr amari cooper
wr demaryius thomas
rb latavius murray
rb jeremy langford
te julius thomas
flex emmanual sanders
k jano (this dude is always my last pick)
def rams
bn matt jones
bn michael thomas
bn andre johnson
bn tevin coleman
bn marcus mariota

don't like my draft too much...don't know how to feel about having demaryius and sanders on the same squad
any feedback is greatly appreciated

Picking #2 in a PPR..thinking its a no brainer going AB or Odell

Or Julio..decisions man

I'd definitely go AB first but it's a win-win situation with Julio or Beckham. You'll be fine either way

I'm pumped up. On my way to New York City Hilton for two days of drafting. My Friday night draft is live on Sirius Radio at 8 p.m. I have pick number 8. Can't wait to get going

I'm pumped up. On my way to New York City Hilton for two days of drafting. My Friday night draft is live on Sirius Radio at 8 p.m. I have pick number 8. Can't wait to get going

What the?

:lol: Sounds pretty serious. What kind of league is it?

Hey guys...I got a 12 team league I've been running for about 7 years on Yahoo with ONE open spot I'm looking to fill. It's $100 buy in, full payout (1st-$800, 2nd-$300, 3rd-$100). Leaguesafe.com is used with the majority rules option. League is pretty standard as far as settings go except for a few defensive settings (not an IDP league). Draft time is 9/3/16 at 9PM EST. It will be a snake draft. Payment due before the draft. If interested, PM me here or email 101madden@gmail.com.

Oh and people dont quit in the middle of the season in this league lol

Asked this a few weeks ago...anyone interested in an auction league? Free entry. (Or I'd do $5, winner take all) ...have never done an auction draft before and want to test it out.

good luck man let usk now how you make out...

who are you targeting?

Last edited:
The only way I will not go wide receiver is if David Johnson is there. Otherwise I am probably looking Atty Mike Evans start. If Allen Robinson is there it will be a close call but I'm leaning towards Mike Evans

The only way I will not go wide receiver is if David Johnson is there. Otherwise I am probably looking Atty Mike Evans start. If Allen Robinson is there it will be a close call but I'm leaning towards Mike Evans
i agree on mike evans i expect big things out of him this year. 

you know your draft better than i do, but do you value Evans more than AJ Green who i would expect to be there at 8, possibly even Hopkins?

also how do you see guys like Jeremy Hill and Melvin Gordon panning out this year (i drafted them 
laugh.gif
)

My draft is this Saturday. 12 team PPR. Anyone have a list of sleepers to look for in the mid to late rounds? Haven't had time to do my research like I usually do this year...

My draft is this Saturday. 12 team PPR. Anyone have a list of sleepers to look for in the mid to late rounds? Haven't had time to do my research like I usually do this year...
off the top of my head, some guys i liked later on, whether theyre sleepers or not were 

hogan

sanu

chrstine michael

james white (might have to reach)

chris thompson

also some guys who arent sleepers in the sense that nobody is keen to them, but guys who I THINK will have good years despite their ADP...

lockett

melvin gordon

rashad jennings

dwayne allen

Jameis 

i agree on mike evans i expect big things out of him this year. 

you know your draft better than i do, but do you value Evans more than AJ Green who i would expect to be there at 8, possibly even Hopkins?

also how do you see guys like Jeremy Hill and Melvin Gordon panning out this year (i drafted them :lol: )

AJ Green will be long gone before it gets to me at pick 8

That sounds pretty sweet dude. You must be in real professional ish. Btw, if you have any fantasy pointers to throw our way, have at it haha

Deciding between keeping Frank Gore or JC. Leaning towards Gore because he's cheap and then I can rebid on JC. Hoping his lack of 1st team reps will drive his price down.

Back
Top Bottom