OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Thoughts on j hill tomorrow? He's expected to play.

I'm leaning towards starting him over farrow or Alshon Jeffery. Agreed? 0.5 PPR.

Not sure how healthy he is. Should be more TD's in the SD and CHI games though. I'd roll with Jeffery.

For the championship..
Need to start 2
Ty Williams (cle)
Cooper (Ind)
Ware (den)
Tate (Dal)

Got Coop and Tate in right now. Kind of iffy on Coop cuz he's playing hurt and hasn't really done much past few weeks but that matchup is good. Denvers run D is soft but Ware hasn't done much either...

Coop, Ware

So now the Bengals might hold out AJ...glad that news came out early at least

Spencer Ware vs Broncos, Alshon vs Skins or Moncrief at Raiders? 0.5 PPR

Zeke is still worth a start right? My alternative would be J.hill
You have to start him no matter what. 
mean.gif

I'm in the same boat.

Pick 1 flex

K. Britt vs. SF

T. Coleman @ Car

Pick 1 QB

R. Wilson vs. Ari

M. Stafford @ Dallas

Hope they make andecisiom on if Lamar Miller is playing...right now I have him and Howard as my rb and Ingram flex...if he's out I'll move Ingram to rb and Michael Thomas or Tate flex

as an AJ owner, i think best case scenario was for him to sit out. i really wanted to play inman and desean but if AJ played, i would've had to bench one of those guys. now, i've been thinking about picking up Fiedorowicz and starting him over witten and clay. thoughts? its a PPR league btw...

Should I start 2 Bears players for the Chip? Lol.....

I'm for sure starting Jordan, I might flex Meredith instead of Lockett/Gabriel

Last edited:
Hope they make andecisiom on if Lamar Miller is playing...right now I have him and Howard as my rb and Ingram flex...if he's out I'll move Ingram to rb and Michael Thomas or Tate flex

I'm a Lamar Miller owner, I hate to not play him coz I've been rolling with him since week 1 but he is hurting and has been missing plenty of play time recently.... I also have Ingram and I'm going to be rolling with him as my flex instead of Lockett, Meredith, and Gabriel

Back
Top Bottom