OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Is there a way you can send an invite? says i cant view the page

Are you logged on your Yahoo account when you click on it?

Otherwise, just PM me your email.

edit: nvm, looks like someone took that last spot just now.

Last edited:
Just joined a random ESPN league for fun b/c I'm a fantasy fiend

10 team PPR. Had 4th pick.

QB - Aaron Rodgers
RB- Jamaal Charles
RB - Gio Bernard
WR - Julio Jones
WR - Mike Evans
TE- Delanie Walker
Flex - Alshon Jeffery
DST - Seahawks
K - Justin Tucker

Bench:
RB - Chris Ivory
RB - Theo Riddick
RB - Tevin Coleman
WR - Michael Crabtree
WR - Corey Coleman
TE - Jared Cook
QB - RG3 (for ***** and giggles)

Last edited:

anyone weary about hopkins this year?

not so much that brock is the qb

but they might actually have a legit running game this year.
Not just that, but it appears that they got a legit second option this year as well so that should take away some of hopkins ridiculous amount of targets.

Had my draft last night.

Quick notes:
+ AP went #2 (not what I would've done, but not CRAZY)
+ Cam Newton went #4 (6 point passing TDs in my league gets over-played WAY WAY WAY too much because this is absolutely ridiculous
+ OBJ fell to #5

+ I got Mark Ingram in the 4th round

+ TY Hilton fell to me in the 6th round

Also, why isn't Andy Dalton ranked higher? His numbers before he got hurt last year were really good.
How many team league is this that Ingram feel to the 4th?

Need  a little help.  Had my 12 man draft last night and I feel really really good about my team with the exception of my TE.  Whitten and Jared Cook went undrafted.  Would anyone drop Dwayne allen or Crowell for either of those 2?

Here is my team

QB - Blake Bortles

RB - LeSean McCoy

RB - Jeremy Hill

WR - Julio Jones

WR - Brandon Marshall

TE - Dwayne Allen

Flex - Jarvis Landry

K - Cairo Santos

D - Broncos

BN - Larry Fitzgerald

BN - Melvin Gordon

BN - Chris Ivory

BN - Kevin White

BN - Isaiah Crowell

Any input is much appreciated.

Need  a little help.  Had my 12 man draft last night and I feel really really good about my team with the exception of my TE.  Whitten and Jared Cook went undrafted.  Would anyone drop Dwayne allen or Crowell for either of those 2?

Here is my team

QB - Blake Bortles
RB - LeSean McCoy
RB - Jeremy Hill
WR - Julio Jones
WR - Brandon Marshall
TE - Dwayne Allen
Flex - Jarvis Landry
K - Cairo Santos
D - Broncos
BN - Larry Fitzgerald
BN - Melvin Gordon
BN - Chris Ivory
BN - Kevin White
BN - Isaiah Crowell

Any input is much appreciated.

Pretty solid squad there

Would drop Crowell but not for either wiitten or cook
You'll be fine with Allen for now
Witten and Allen are in the TE tier of 8-12

Reached for Demarco a little in my keeper league. looking like a monster all preseasn, but i coulda grabbed Forte and prayed Spray Tan would be there at my next pick

Drafted Jordan Matthews in a spot i coulda had John Brown/Crab/Hurns/Sanders. Feel like i shoulda reached for one of these pero like Ranking Slavery is real

Got mine at noon today.

10 teams.

Never been so unprepared for a draft EVER!

How deep is the RB's this year.

Looks like it's the worst I've seen in years.

WR's and QB's are the deepest I've seen in a while.

Last edited:
Someone dropped Derrick Henry so I was able to pick him up after he cleared waivers. I've got Murray as my starter so I feel really good ab having Henry on the bench as he eventually starts getting more reps from Murray

I had to miss the draft, so my girl drafted for me. Mind you, she's NEVER done a draft before so the whole past week I've been prepping her, made her do a couple mocks, set the rankings for my draft and gave her notes of when to draft what positions in each round (with exceptions for certain players). There was clearly some miscommunication with the first pick but overall I'm proud of her.

It's a 10 team standard with 2 IDP's. We had the second pick and this first rounder is my only problem I had getting AP over Odell. How do you think she did?

QB: Palmer
RB: Peterson
RB: Freeman
WR: Allan Robinson
WR: Jordy
TE: Ertz
Flex: Keenan Allen
Def: Seattle
K: Crosby
D: Mathieu
D: Paul Poslunsky

Bench:
WR: Josh Gordon
RB: Thomas Rawls
RB: Chris Ivory
RB: TJ Yeldon
TE: Bennet
QB: Winston

I got a 12 team at 2PM est time today if anyones interested, I need a few spots

It's .5ppr, 3wr, faab budget on nfl.com

league id: 4400878
password: timhortons

trash talking welcome

I had to miss the draft, so my girl drafted for me. Mind you, she's NEVER done a draft before so the whole past week I've been prepping her, made her do a couple mocks, set the rankings for my draft and gave her notes of when to draft what positions in each round (with exceptions for certain players). There was clearly some miscommunication with the first pick but overall I'm proud of her.

It's a 10 team standard with 2 IDP's. We had the second pick and this first rounder is my only problem I had getting AP over Odell. How do you think she did?

QB: Palmer
RB: Peterson
RB: Freeman
WR: Allan Robinson
WR: Jordy
TE: Ertz
Flex: Keenan Allen
Def: Seattle
K: Crosby
D: Mathieu
D: Paul Poslunsky

Bench:
WR: Josh Gordon
RB: Thomas Rawls
RB: Chris Ivory
RB: TJ Yeldon
TE: Bennet
QB: Winston

I mean..you can't really be mad at her. That's a solid draft.

Someone dropped Derrick Henry so I was able to pick him up after he cleared waivers. I've got Murray as my starter so I feel really good ab having Henry on the bench as he eventually starts getting more reps from Murray

Whoever did that must not watch football at all :lol: Henry has been KILLING in preseason. If anything guys should be trying to trade for him, not drop him.

I wanna pick up Kenneth Dixon...drop Rishard Matthews for him? Matthews didn't seem really that much involved in the offense in the preseason and with it being run heavy plus Walker and what looks like Sharpe dominating the receiving roles is there really going to be room for three fantasy relevant receiving options for the Titans?

Life comes at you fast 
mean.gif

**** Romo, and **** the Broncos

Any of you doing 2QB leagues this year? My first time doing one and my draft is later tonight. Its a 10 team, 0.5 PPR scoring league. Any advice on what strategies as far as drafting you all have would be appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom