OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I'm feeling really uncertain about running luck up there and tyrod not putting good numbers.... Dont like cousins but he has put up points and it's available in FA

I drafted Tyrod as my backup for Palmer but I like Cousins as well though because of the weapons around him. NFC East defenses are terrible as well so expect of a bunch of shootouts during those matchups. If Cousins is available I'd grab him. I feel like we still need to see what Tyrod can really do especially after that monster contract in the offseason.

Last edited:
I'm feeling really uncertain about running luck up there and tyrod not putting good numbers.... Dont like cousins but he has put up points and it's available in FA
I like Cousins because of the weapons he has on offense but Tyrod is a solid play due to rushing yards.  I would go cousins though.  I have a feeling they will pass a lot with how bad their D was last year.

Thinking of starting Wentz over Rivers this week due to Rivers always struggling vs KC..halp

realistically no one is drafting Dak at this point unless you are in a 14 team league or a 2 QB league.  He is worth maybe stashing after the draft but I'm not using a middle round draft pick on him.

35th overall in my 12 team (2nd QB taken)

35th overall in my 12 team (2nd QB taken)
well you need to find a new league then.  Either that guy is a serious cowboys homer or you have special scoring for QB's/2 QB setup.  He wasn't drafted in any of the three leagues I am in.

Last edited:
Dak going that early, yikes. He was drafted in the late rounds in my league, which I wasn't surprised about.

A friend of mine has a league with guys from his job... Luck went 6th overall :rofl:

Last edited:
Just dropped tyrod for cousins. I don't think tyrod in anyone's radar on my league. Might pick him back up a little later gonna keep my eyes on him.

Did I goofed drafting luck? :frown:

I drafted him 66 overall :smh:

Last edited:
Dak going that early, yikes. He was drafted in the late rounds in my league, which I wasn't surprised about.

A friend of mine has a league with guys from his job... Luck went 6th overall
roll.gif
I had someone take Carr in the 4th in one of my leagues but QB's get 6 points per TD instead of 4 so QB's went early and fast.

Just dropped tyrod for cousins. I don't think tyrod in anyone's radar on my league. Might pick him back up a little later gonna keep my eyes on him.

Did I goofed drafting luck?
frown.gif
Depends where you picked him.  They did absolutely nothing to fix their O-line problems in the offseason which is an issue, but as long as you didn't pick him in the second or something you should be fine.

well you need to find a new league then.  Either that guy is a serious cowboys homer or you have special scoring for QB's/2 QB setup.  He wasn't drafted in any of the three leagues I am in.

Leave my league because ONE guy made a bonehead pick? uh Nah im good .. he has Winston too

Did I goofed drafting luck? :frown:

I drafted him 66 overall :smh:
You goofed by drafting a backup for him :lol:. Realistically, are you ever going to start the backup over Luck? Or are you just saving him for the bye week? The Colts' bye week isn't until week 10, so if that was your plan, you're essentially wasting a roster spot for 9 weeks. The fact that Cousins (and probably multiple other QBs) is on your waiver wire should tell you all you need to know about rostering a backup QB.

Use that roster spot on a RB or WR or even TE who could become a real difference maker. QBs in standard fantasy leagues are a dime a dozen. You don't need 2 of them.

Last edited:
You goofed by drafting a backup for him :lol:. Realistically, are you ever going to start the backup over Luck? Or are you just saving him for the bye week? The Colts' bye week isn't until week 10, so if that was your plan, you're essentially wasting a roster spot for 9 weeks. The fact that Cousins (and probably multiple other QBs) is on your waiver wire should tell you all you need to know about rostering a backup QB.

Use that roster spot on a RB or WR or even TE who could become a real difference maker. QBs in standard fantasy leagues are a dime a dozen. You don't need 2 of them.

Drafted Taylor in the second time last round tho...

Kinda want to play the match uos.. I'm not gonna start luck vs a beast defense

Last edited:
I've got an open IR spot. Dion lewis is available, what are you guys thoughts on him?

My RBs are Miller, Gio, Sims, Woodhead (ppr scoring). Not sure how comfortable I am with this group at the moment.

I've got an open IR spot. Dion lewis is available, what are you guys thoughts on him?

My RBs are Miller, Gio, Sims, Woodhead (ppr scoring). Not sure how comfortable I am with this group at the moment.

Patriots love him and he'll immediately be their go-to guy in their backfield once he plays in Week 7 so he's more than worth stashing on your IR. In PPR he was a top 5 RB last year before he got hurt

What y'all think of my squad 8 man league ?
Even in an 8 man league, I don't see how you got all of green, d johnson, Allen Rob, and marshall. Must have been some crazy reaches.

But I don't see how anyone could have a better team.

Back
Top Bottom