OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Would you sit Hyde out of those options? I'm a niner fan so that's prob why this is more difficult :lol:

0.5ppr btw

This sammy wakins news is annoying.

It either him starting or Kevin White for me and i am just sticking with Watkins.

Jets bias aside, I wouldn't expect much out of Watkins tonight. Short week, foot still an issue, if he's playing he's a decoy and maybe a few grabs. But nothing explosive.

Last edited:
Both Crabtree and Cooper are both starting WR for the Raiders so why not?

Ok? then so why dont you start both?

Just like most youre not gonna start 2 receivers from the same team, and on any given day either could have the crap day, why not choose one to ride with and move the other. Youll just be trying to decipher which of the two to start every week

I'm looking to get Jordan Matthews into my line up this week. I'm not swapping him with any of my starting WRs since it's AJ Green and Brandin Cooks. I have Lamar Miller and Shady as RB1&2. Flex spot is Latavius Murray. Should I swap one of the RBs to make room for JMatt in the flex?

Need a flex in a 14 team standard league. 

Abdullah vs Ten

Tajae vs Det

Sanu vs Oak

Last edited:
Ok? then so why dont you start both?

Just like most youre not gonna start 2 receivers from the same team, and on any given day either could have the crap day, why not choose one to ride with and move the other. Youll just be trying to decipher which of the two to start every week
True that and i see your point but for week 2 its either down to sitting Brandon Marshall or Golden Tate for Amari Cooper.

True that and i see your point but for week 2 its either down to sitting Brandon Marshall or Golden Tate for Amari Cooper.

Looks like Trufant (our better corner) is gonna be on Crabtree .. doesnt mean much he still can be beat which obvious by TB ..

What about Sanu? Or would you rather keep away from multiples in the same game

I think im going with him over Evans

QB - Eli
RB - Rawls
RB - Ware
WR - Brown
WR - Edleman
TE - idk
Flex - Fuller

BN - Evans, Abdullah, M. Jones, Hill, Bortles
Damn man I got Evans in one of my leagues as well. Guess we are both worried that Peterson might lock up Evans. 

Am I crazy for thinking about putting Landry over Evans?

I think im going with him over Evans

QB - Eli

RB - Rawls

RB - Ware

WR - Brown

WR - Edleman

TE - idk

Flex - Fuller

BN - Evans, Abdullah, M. Jones, Hill, Bortles

Damn man I got Evans in one of my leagues as well. Guess we are both worried that Peterson might lock up Evans. 

Am I crazy for thinking about putting Landry over Evans?

Start your studs. Peterson is beatable. If anything, Bucs go down and Jameis starts slinging that thing. Garbage points are still points.

My brother dropped John Brown so I swooped him with the quickness this morning after he cleared waivers (surprising). I got him and Floyd now with Palmer as my QB. I'm going to keep the one that ends up doing better and use the other as trade bait.

Dude is dumb for dropping John Brown.

Potential trade for me:

RECEIVE—Ryan Mathews
GIVE—Randall Cobb

Current WR's are AJ Green, OBJ, Cooks, T.Y., Cobb
Current RB's are Tevin Coleman, Foster, Gio, T West

(So, yes, I am in desperate need of some at least decent RB's)

Potential trade for me:
RECEIVE—Ryan Mathews

GIVE—Randall Cobb

How the hell did you manage to get that many good receivers? I'd easily do that if I was you.

Potential trade for me:
RECEIVE—Ryan Mathews

GIVE—Randall Cobb

You have AJ, OBJ, Cooks and TY.

I think you will be fine giving up Cobb :lol:

Looks like Trufant (our better corner) is gonna be on Crabtree .. doesnt mean much he still can be beat which obvious by TB ..

What about Sanu? Or would you rather keep away from multiples in the same game
Sanu got lucky in week 1, i don't think that opportunity will open up for him again.

I'm trying to drop John Brown for Crabtree (someone dropped him).

Not sure who else to drop, I could drop Bortles because I have Cam but I'd rather hold on to him.

Back
Top Bottom