OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

@dharv stay put with Forte. You have Moncrief and his stock his rising.

What yall think should Moncrief be added to my list of WR? (Luck is my QB)

AB, Evans, M. Thomas, Montgomery, Coleman, Edelman

Gotta find a way to acquire a RB somehow

Last edited:
@dharv stay put with Forte. You have Moncrief and his stock his rising.

What yall think should Moncrief be added to my list of WR? (Luck is my QB)

AB, Evans, M. Thomas, Montgomery, Coleman, Edelman

Gotta find a way to acquire a RB somehow

I'd add Moncrief is he was available. Monitor his week but Montgomery may be droppable if he misses time again.

You could also use Coleman as trade bait for an RB if someone wants to bite.

I got Stafford in 1 league but dont want to play him against Minn on the road. Idc what the Bears or Philly did lol

I will pick up Dak for the week. Who to drop? Im thinking Jones or Ty

QB - Stafford
RB - Zeke, DeMarco, Gordon, Shady, Ware
WR - Evans, M. Thomas, Pryor, Crabtree, M. Jones, Montgomery
TE - Olsen
K - Vinateri
DEF - Vikes

In a 3 WR, 2 RB, no Flex ppr league, I'm being offered either my Riddick for Brandin Cooks, or my Jordan Howard for Michael Thomas.

My other RBs are Demarco, Latavius, and Hyde and my other WRs are Julio, Alshon, Snead, and Will Fuller.

Should I pull the trigger on one of the trades?

In a 3 WR, 2 RB, no Flex ppr league, I'm being offered either my Riddick for Brandin Cooks, or my Jordan Howard for Michael Thomas.

My other RBs are Demarco, Latavius, and Hyde and my other WRs are Julio, Alshon, Snead, and Will Fuller.

Should I pull the trigger on one of the trades?

Id keep Howard and Riddick. Try to move Murray or Hyde

Im thinkin if Ware can get cleared by game time Sunday ill dropped West and adding Dion Lewis. If not, then I'll start Ware and drop Montgomery just before game time so hes locked in and then add Lewis

Any idea on who is going to be getting more reps between Barber or Smith for TB?

Antone Smith will be the passing down RB like Sims....Barber or Mike James will play the Doug/Quizz role.

At least that's what it should be and how I expect it to be.

Antone Smith will be the passing down RB like Sims....Barber or Mike James will play the Doug/Quizz role.

At least that's what it should be and how I expect it to be.

Thats not whats being reported though .. not saying youre wrong. Atone was a passing guy for us in ATL. But everything is saying he'll be the guy since hes accustomed to Koetters system

Guess we'll see

Thats not whats being reported though .. not saying youre wrong. Atone was a passing guy for us in ATL. But everything is saying he'll be the guy since hes accustomed to Koetters system

Guess we'll see

Exactly that's all he's ever been is just a home run passing down threat. We tried handing the ball off to him last game and he was getting nothing. Barber at least was really good just last year at Auburn and looked real good against the Niners the one time he's gotten a chance. Mike James is the wild card though...I always wanted us to give him a chance. He always looked good when he got in

Fantasy wise Antone Smith is the safest bet for tomorrow though just cause he'll for sure be catching a good amount of balls at the least

Last edited:
This trade just happened .....

Team 1 gives DeMarco & Tavon Austin
Team 2 gives Beckham & Ajayi

Team 1:
QB - Luck, Winston
RB - R. Mathews, Yeldon, Artis Payne, DeMarco
WR - Austin , ARob, Amendola, AJ, DJax
TE - Graham, Reed

Edit: so one of these dudes must be the commish cuz i got the email that the trade is processing and theres a 2 day review period 15 min later it said trade was processed and reflect on their rosters.

So they just gonna approve the trade thru settings like that

This trade just happened .....

Team 1 gives DeMarco & Tavon Austin
Team 2 gives Beckham & Ajayi

Team 1:
QB - Luck, Winston
RB - R. Mathews, Yeldon, Artis Payne, DeMarco
WR - Austin , ARob, Amendola, AJ, DJax
TE - Graham, Reed

Edit: so one of these dudes must be the commish cuz i got the email that the trade is processing and theres a 2 day review period 15 min later it said trade was processed and reflect on their rosters.

So they just gonna approve the trade thru settings like that

:smh::smh::smh:

Minny's D should bounce back this week since Sendejo is returning.

Hoping Shady doesn't play so I can play Gillisee.

Back
Top Bottom