Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you even see Lowry's play right now? He's a complete garbage. Can't matchup with Deladova and you'll put him on your top 5? Get out my face man. TP as old as he is right now, won't allow for this to happen. What more in his prime man, get out my face

Did you watch when the Spurs played this playoffs?, or that tony Parker don't exist to you?, or maybe 09 is a great year you can't forget or something ?

Last edited:
If the Cavs go 16-0 in the playoffs, what would be more remembered? Warriors not winning the chip despite the best record of all time or their playoff dominance?

100% serious when i ask this....

if the Warriors just finished the year with the best record in NBA history...why would Cleveland need any excuses if they got washed? they underdogs to start with

Is it really an excuse for Lebron if the cavs lose in 6 TO A 73 WIN TEAM? Especially if he plays well?

if the Warriors just finished the year with the best record in NBA history...why would Cleveland need any excuses if they got washed? they underdogs to start with

Cuz everything Lebron says is excuses to some of these ppl. I agree with all this tho. The pressure is more on the Warriors than anyone

Bruh!
You just said "Yikes"

Real tears 
hey atleast he didnt say wowzers, zoinks, oh brother, holy cow, oh geez, or good grief
Nah I mean, I'm not clowning him using the word yikes.......I'm dead *** sitting here with my cheeks hurting because dude was so disgusted he just said "Yikes"

roll.gif

ah man that was a good one shoeking....
roll.gif

If the Cavs go 16-0 in the playoffs, what would be more remembered? Warriors not winning the chip despite the best record of all time or their playoff dominance?

even if they dont go 16-0 cavs winning it all will be huge. the cleveland curse will finally be broken.

i think both will be equally remembered. to win 73 and then not complete it with a title will be a huge letdown

Cuz everything Lebron says is excuses to some of these ppl. I agree with all this tho. The pressure is more on the Warriors than anyone
100% they dont understand the amount of slander the Warriors are going to get if they dont win the chip...their gunna be compared with that 07 New England Patriots team lol.

They don't. Their fans believe they are far superior to GSW therefore if they loose excuses will be made by them.

Once they loose it will be to a better team, no shame in that really. Lebron will become a footnote in the Steph era.

So if you all think half the league blows, and 5th-15th of the West didn't have a 45 win team this year....how could 2 weeks ago there be no chance of the NBA being watered down?

Which is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom