Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the raps do this I will stop my drake slander in the drake thread for a full 30 days, I promise.

Last edited:
Mt Biyombo ***** Bron. Epic Bron fail highlight. :pimp:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Thats why its lit fam the whole Country is behind the squad. I'm telling you guys come spend some of that money in Toronto. we got baddies of all flavours, Caribana, OVO fest food festivals the whole summer. you aint gotta worry about safety since we all say sorry for everything :lol:

Been wanting to visit for a minute. Might make the trip this summer

Craig Sager caught up with @okcthunder coach Billy Donovan... https://t.co/anuXe4NGxr
— NBA on TNT (@NBAonTNT)

May 22, 2016

Billy Donovan spoke really candidly about Dion Waiters’ path to improve his decision-making on the court. https://t.co/i4TcO3Tvjm
— Fred Katz (@FredKatz)

May 24, 2016

Real talk, Donovan has done an outstanding job coaching Dion.
Not even kidding.

You can clearly see his improvements in his game and decision making over the course of this season.

T Lue gotta take the blame for this L.
Left the bench in too long.
Frye opened up the paint with the 3 ball, but Lue left Kyrie on the bench when he should have been in the game driving to the basket.
The 3 got them back in the game and them same 3s lost them the game.

Yep. Your stars will be stars.

Its your role players that win and lose games for you especially at this time of year
BS
Context.

Shoeking knows.

You didn't say role players win and lose games for you. You didn't even say role players were important. You didn't even say bench players were important.

You said and I quote verbatim, "the depth of your bench is even more important than your Stars, every team has Stars"

For one, the "depth" of the bench CAN be valuable, but when teams are running 7-8 players, it doesn't really matter how DEEP your bench is.

Specifically in OKC's case where they have 2 Superstars.

And since you and I's conversation was speaking directly to the OKC/GSW series, again BS

You are wrong, again, all over the place.

But keep signing up for these classes kid, and I will keep educating you.

Take this L and wash ya face B

next game a must win for cleveland? yay or nay? they dont want to drop it at home and then have to go back to jurassic park. role players typically play much better at home. So bron should be nice next game.

ok...serious question...how old biyombo fam?

bron washed now. there was a point bron only had 1 clear threat in the L...Kawhi.

then it was iggy and draymond

then it was miles turner

now biyombo eating this dudes soul.

these boys got homie out here with a runny nose and he's scared to sniff.

Real talk, Donovan has done an outstanding job coaching Dion.
Not even kidding.

You can clearly see his improvements in his game and decision making over the course of this season.
No doubt.

It's to the point where I love hearing Donovan speak.

Easier to say when OKC is looking so impressive and winning but more than that, when I can understand and relate to what he is saying and the adjustments make sense, It's easy to support.

I don't even mind losing if the other team beats us, when the loss is all on OKC, it's hard man, for real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom