Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

andre with 10 shots !!!
pimp.gif

Smh they stay having excuses for the Warriors, no respect for the thunders just locking that *** up. I need to start watching these games on mute.

The Warriors are a good team that is struggling right now. Luke Walton has several years of this to endure. Wonder if he is having 2nd thoughts with just a taste of being in a slump?

Series ain't over but looking like okc taking it

Called okc winning game won way before game time and called okc in 6 before series even started

Let's see if raptors win the east now :lol:

They're hacking and pushing the crap out of Curry all game... no calls. I got no dog in this fight, but that's pretty suspect to me.
nah. its the playoffs . gotta man up.... okc didnt win this game cause of no calls. getting killed on the boards and no defense. 

That awful offense foul called on KD earlier. Draymond going to the line just a few plays ago while kicking Kanter in the nuts during his layup? Come on, don't want to hear **** about the refs. Bad calls for both teams.

They're hacking and pushing the crap out of Curry all game... no calls. I got no dog in this fight, but that's pretty suspect to me.

They blanketing and being physical with him and he not used to it. He gotta work on the defensive side so his legs probably shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom