Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the warriors winning 73 games will mean nothing without a championship. 

How do people not understand this?

nobody is still talking about kentucky winning 38 games two years ago.

I had to backtrack a couple pages when y'all said awwsome was byke.

Ole boy came in here like:

1xHMGsq.gif

see what I mean by illogical....

when the next good team comes along, what record will they be chasing? 73 wins 

73 wins is the new bar no matter what your OPINIONS are

I'm speaking in FACTS

73 is the new # teams are chasing for the record

that's all i'm talking about ..... y'all wanna drift on into fanland and ignore facts

again, fans fanning 

this isn't a discussion about who was better.. the Bulls or Warriors... it's about 73 meaning something and it does, because it's in the record books of the game until it's broken 

the warriors winning 73 games will mean nothing without a championship. 

How do people not understand this?

nobody is still talking about kentucky winning 38 games two years ago.

I think everyone understands this :lol:

I do still think it's a great achievement though.

Has a team ever came back from 3-1? If the Warriors pull it off in addition to 73-9 and win the chip, greatest team ever. However, highly unlikely, and their record might as well been 41-41.

I'm speaking in FACTS

that's all i'm talking about ..... y'all wanna drift on into fanland and ignore facts

again, fans fanning 

this isn't a discussion about who was better.. the Bulls or Warriors... it's about 73 meaning something and it does, because it's in the record books of the game until it's broken 
If the Dubs lose here then other great teams aren't going to go all out trying to get 74.

I'm speaking in FACTS

again, fans fanning 

Dawg.. this is not the time. No one cares honestly

Ain't nobody gonna care about 73-9 if they don't win a ring. They just gonna look foolish for even going for the record if they lose to the thunder

Watching the Pats win 18 in a row was unreal. They looked like the greatest football team of all time. Like these fools were playing with Game Shark. Then they lost the only game that mattered and everything they worked for disappeared.

If this team can't even reach the Finals, it will all be forgotten. It won't hold any weight at all.

Has a team ever came back from 3-1? If the Warriors pull it off in addition to 73-9 and win the chip, greatest team ever. However, highly unlikely, and their record might as well been 41-41.
Only twice in 39 times in conference finals history. They're done, heart was snatched out tonight. I'll be surprised if it even makes it back to OKC. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom