Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meth a Warriors fan? He shut nt down when twitter was at its peak at going in
No, the site was down for scheduled maintenance.  We've had a series of these recently to facilitate network and server upgrades.  The window was actually 10 PM - 1 AM PT, so we were back up significantly earlier than planned.  

Though there are plenty of Warriors fans at Wikia, this had been scheduled well in advance - and you had at least an hour of uninterrupted slander following the game, so I'd hardly call it "peak." 
These trash hot takes crashed this site
roll.gif

Y'all Have a good night
It seems to me that you were down much longer than NikeTalk - and spent less time offline.
Be careful, Meth. He's gonna bring up your Wizards and ask "when is their next playoff game" to make himself feel better. 
laugh.gif

Im loving the chaos in this thread, complete pandemonium. But would anybody be surprised if the Warriors pull a 2002 lakers/kings? Adam Silver is probably going to go down that road.

Just caught up on the Meth ether :rofl:

Of course Jumpman popped his head once things calmed down a bit and the east coast NTers went to bed :lol:

Meth a Warriors fan? He shut nt down when twitter was at its peak at going in

No, the site was down for scheduled maintenance.  We've had a series of these recently to facilitate network and server upgrades.  The window was actually 10 PM - 1 AM PT, so we were back up significantly earlier than planned.  

Though there are plenty of Warriors fans at Wikia, this had been scheduled well in advance - and you had at least an hour of uninterrupted slander following the game, so I'd hardly call it "peak." 

These trash hot takes crashed this site :rofl:

Y'all Have a good night

It seems to me that you were down much longer than NikeTalk - and spent less time offline.

Be careful, Meth. He's gonna bring up your Wizards and ask "when is their next playoff game" to make himself feel better. :lol:  

giphy.gif

Went to bed as soon as the Pens game ended so didn't see the shenanigans. But man :lol:

If Cavs lose again and in the end it's Toronto vs OKC :nerd:

Slander for days

Last edited:
Why my 2k game has the Warriors vs Raptors as the play now default team.

Feel that 2k is trying to tell us something.

I'm sure its been mentioned, but OKC/Donovan get a lot of credit for not giving up those leads. I just saw the stat that they're 9-0 in the playoffs when up by 10 or more.. and that surprises me a lot.

OKC is just flat out out-working and out-executing these dudes.

I'm sure its been mentioned, but OKC/Donovan get a lot of credit for not giving up those leads. I just saw the stat that they're 9-0 in the playoffs when up by 10 or more.. and that surprises me a lot.

Nah, according to analysts Steph must not be 100%. That's why they're losing.

Warriors were 68-7 before Joe Lacobs "light years ahead" interview ..falls to 14-7 since it was published.

:pimp:

They call that timeout the minute they sense a run. Did it every single time last night & it worked.

Yeah Donovan is really being overlooked here, he's doing a really good job.
Lineups with Durant at the 4 are MURDERING the Warriors, particularly their vaunted "death" lineup.

Scott Brooks virtually never put him there.

Salute to Donovan

Nah, according to analysts Steph must not be 100%. That's why they're losing.

Dude did you see him last night? He looked like he straight up couldn't make any type of quick moves. He seriously looked like his feet were stuck in quicksand. The Thunder played awesome but Curry did not look right at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom