Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As for beer, I was pretty heavy into it last yr... Just casually drinking it everyday when before I only drank socially. I would be by myself finishing 3 cans for no reason in a sitting..

Then I got a beer gut.

Nah b. I been beer free for a while.

Trying to look nice for a change.

Last edited:
i these playoffs have taught us anything its that you can't speak in absolutes about hoops.

Gone are the days where you say 'this can't happen' or 'no way they do this' or 'they won't do it again'

basketball is as unpredictable as kanye. history of behavior means squat these days.

+10000

It's why I think Lebron is gonna win it.

Its just one of those years

Please...please don't say that. Unless you're jinxing him :nerd:

First Steve Rodgers and next Lebron.

2016 is the year of the asterisk boys winning.

Comments/attitudes like these, I never knew they existed until this one friend of mine from work, Katie, got like legit offended when we were kicking it at my place and she was looking all over for beer with her late arriving self. I laughed and go, "Beer? Eff no. That shhh is gross."

She like stopped looking, stared me down and goes, "You really need to watch your mouth."

It was me, her, and my dud Bo, and Bo started cracking up because it was at that moment that Bo told Katie that I don't drink, and actually think beer is legit disgusting... and let me know that Katie is baaaasically an alcoholic in training. 
laugh.gif

But yeah, beer smells like foot and sweaty butt, and tastes even worse. I've had crafts, tap, flavored, home brew, canned, bottled. Gross, gross, gross, gross, gross, gross, and gross.
Same. Tired of people telling me I just haven't had a "real" beer or that it's an acquired taste
laugh.gif
. I've had all those crafts, microbrews, etc and it's still gross to me. And after all these years I can say that it is DEFINITELY not an acquired taste.
I can see the disappointment in people's faces when I tell them that 'acquired' taste simply means you have to convince yourself to like it. To fit in? Because it's what every around you in HS is doing? To be able to engage in cool beer discussions? Because you're tired of coffee? For whatever reason, 'acquired taste' simply means you don't initially like it... but you learn to.

There is nothing I like eating or drinking that I learned to like, and there never will be. Not the 'never' like 'GSW will never lose 2 in a row', but legit never.

I eat it or drink it, I don't like it, the end.

i these playoffs have taught us anything its that you can't speak in absolutes about hoops.

Gone are the days where you say 'this can't happen' or 'no way they do this' or 'they won't do it again'

basketball is as unpredictable as kanye. history of behavior means squat these days.

+10000

It's why I think Lebron is gonna win it.

Its just one of those years

Please...please don't say that. Unless you're jinxing him :nerd:

First Steve Rodgers and next Lebron.

2016 is the year of the asterisk boys winning.

oh you mean how captain america cheated? yea he's an f by for that no doubt

I can see the disappointment in people's faces when I tell them that 'acquired' taste simply means you have to convince yourself to like it. To fit in? Because it's what every around you in HS is doing? To be able to engage in cool beer discussions? Because you're tired of coffee? For whatever reason, 'acquired taste' simply means you don't initially like it... but you learn to.

There is nothing I like eating or drinking that I learned to like, and there never will be. Not the 'never' like 'GSW will never lose 2 in a row', but legit never.

you like any alcohol / champagne or wine ska or nothing at all

Last edited:
Liquor > *

Henny > Any alcoholic drink

Alcohol in general is overrated though, the herb is the key.

Last edited:

About to crush an early dinner.  Burnt ends, smoked brisket, caramelized kielbasa, mustard greens, white cheddar and potato salad on jalapeno cornbread w/ a cup of jalapeno-tomato soup and Kona beer.
That's what I'm tombout.

All those flavors going on... maaaaaaaan. I wouldn't necessarily eat everything you just threw down (especially the mustard greens
sick.gif
), but I LOOOOVE talking about home cooked food.

Try living in Wisco and you dont drink....people legit think I have like a terminal illness :lol:

Home cooked food is gross. I've eaten all of the home cooked food and there's just nothing better than eating out.

People who love home cooked food make me laugh. Like how do you even eat that? It smells like anus wrapped bacon.
hehehehe

Captain America slander in the NBA thread smh :rolleyes

faptain america cheated bro. he was getting absolutely washed. kill shot was coming, then his bf tagged himself in with the random wwe distraction, son turns back around right into the sweet chin music. then fap stabbed dude in the heart.

f boy.

chris evans needs to catch the fade for that **** fam

you like any alcohol / champagne or wine ska or nothing at all
Used to be nada.

I can do coffee and alcohol now. Like I have a 2 flavors of Kahlua, a bottle of Baileys, a bottle of ameretto, and a bottle of chocolate liquor... all bought 2 years ago, all way over half full. 
laugh.gif

I mean, we HAVE whiskey and vodka and wine and ales and Coronas and Redd's and other ciders... but those are all for my girl. Gross. All of it.

Home cooked food is gross. I've eaten all of the home cooked food and there's just nothing better than eating out.

People who love home cooked food make me laugh. Like how do you even eat that? It smells like anus wrapped bacon.
hehehehe

lol come on man. that trolling too blatant draymond. must've been an accident..:lol:

hehehehe
U probably suck at cooking tbh

Captain America slander in the NBA thread smh :rolleyes

faptain america cheated bro. he was getting absolutely washed. kill shot was coming, then his bf tagged himself in with the random wwe distraction, son turns back around right into the sweet chin music. then fap stabbed dude in the heart.

f boy.

chris evans needs to catch the fade for that **** fam

I'll even accept Derrick Rose slander. Cap ain't done nothing to you.

hehehehe
You all the way got me, dude.

We ever meet up, I owe you a round.

I was legit formulating a CP-esque diatribe tearing apart what you just said.

Couple rounds. We ever meet up, couple rounds on me.

You played me. 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom