Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harrison Barnes lost a good 10-20 million in these playoffs.
Bismack on the opposite end of that, though.
Bismack boutta be Jerome James :rofl:

JR got a bad wrap in NY. We wanted him to be the 2nd option, that wasn't him. He thriving right now being the 4/5 guy in Cleveland.
He ain't get a bad rap, he is what he is, a 2nd string streaky scorer. When he came off da bench in NY he won 6th man, and somehow that meant he was a starter for the next year.

Wine Snobbery is even worse.
One of Santa Barbara's worst qualities. :smh:

That and the absence of a middle class. Either you have a house in the hills, or you're cleaning it.
im leaving goleta completely out of the picture.

/unless a LOT has changed since I graduated in 04, but doesn't seem like it every time I've visited since

Nah bro, it's just gotten worse.
I live in Goleta now and it's supposed to be the "affordable part." Heh.

Putting in job apps in LA and the bay currently.
Can't afford to be here anymore

Bismack boutta be Jerome James
roll.gif

He ain't get a bad rap, he is what he is, a 2nd string streaky scorer. When he came off da bench in NY he won 6th man, and somehow that meant he was a starter for the next year.
JR is actually playing defense bro....

He NEVER did.

Bismack the new DeSagana Diop

Drank Dusse at Barclays Center because they don't serve Henny (Thanks Hov :smh:) and I cannot say that it's better.

It's serviceable for sure but better is a stretch.
I prefer dusse, after about 6-7 years of Henny loving.

Personal preference of course

Whoops.

Thanks D'Angelo Chester, I'll make sure to move the discussion to the regular season thread. Good lookin out.

Last edited:
Bismack boutta be Jerome James :rofl:

JR is actually playing defense bro....

He NEVER did.

Bismack the new DeSagana Diop

Ok, keep relying on anything more than a hot hand from JR, it's gonna burn ya. Would like to be wrong since I actually like him. JR Starks from his Knick dayz :D

First time watching Lebby play since he played the Bulls this season. Only watching on the strength that he might get washed by the Raps tonight.

If he wins then I wasted a night.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom