Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest obvious change is that Warriors has to go bigger. Will it help? Idk.

But Dubs death lineup is at minus a million and Draymond playing that 4 or 5 spot is at minus infinity

as they should. it adds fuel to the discussion about how unprecedented their luck was last season in the playoffs. winning 73 meant nothing even when it happened, everyone was watching kobe drop 60 :lol: :smokin

props to them winning last year but someone had to win :lol: they avoided every good team.
I think you can't beat the Dubs 3x in a row. This is the best team of all time, they only lost 9 times in ~8 months or however long the season is. At their own arena with the best fans in the league, Steph and Klay going for 30 each, just need about 15 from an Iggy or Barnes. Speights always relatively kills the Thunder with his open midrange jumper makeability, he can't post up even Randy Foye though and got baited into that "mismatch" a few times, but again they're at home tonight. Everything they throw up will go in. They win tonight convincingly and take it back to OKC with something to think about

OKC doesn't have to. They just have to win 1 of the next 2. If they let it get to game 7 OKC is done, no chance.

Last edited:
I expect KD and Russy to get in early foul trouble tonight.
Lcn0yF1RcLANG.gif

Apparently the lineup of Steph/Klay/Iggy/Dray/Bogut has been GS's most effective lineup this series.

Off rating: 107.3
Def rating: 93.5
Net rating: 13.8

But they've only played 10 minutes together this series. Bogut needs to stay out of foul trouble early. He stays committing dumb fouls.

Not even tryna be funny but does anyone genuinely idolize Lebron? I feel like I've never heard anyone say Lebron is their idol
yes , a couple of people in here have said lebron is they hero. 

word, my homie loves bron. and he'll argue with me til he's blue in the face about how great bron is.

him and my other homie the other day were clowning me for being a laker fan. They said 'you're a laker fan even now?' ( meaning because they suck why would I root for them, that corny front runner mentality that bron fans have. I'm like, what do you mean? why would i not be? then my other dude was like bruh, he's a fan of the team, he's not a fan of just singular players like us.

I think thats the mindset of a lot of 'fans'. they just rock with players, so they can really root for whoever, and it doesnt affect them if the player jumps from team to team. In fact, they probably like it because it will give them more chances to get apparel and give the player more chances to win.

these guys also hate steph and the warriors lol.

Last edited:
Oh yea I've had dudes say "I'm a fan of lebron, not the team" so they jumped from Cavs-Heat-Cavs

I know theres no written law about it but I just can't respect that

I'm also a Lakers fan we're trash right now but you don't give up on a team over a few horrible seasons :smh:

word, my homie loves bron. and he'll argue with me til he's blue in the face about how great bron is.

him and my other homie the other day were clowning me for being a laker fan. They said 'you're a laker fan even now?' ( meaning because they suck why would I root for them, that corny front runner mentality that bron fans have. I'm like, what do you mean? why would i not be? then my other dude was like bruh, he's a fan of the team, he's not a fan of just singular players like us.

I think thats the mindset of a lot of 'fans'. they just rock with players, so they can really root for whoever, and it doesnt affect them if the player jumps from team to team. In fact, they probably like it because it will give them more chances to get apparel and give the player more chances to win.

these guys also hate steph and the warriors lol.

Personally, unless they're playing the Kings, I'll almost always cheer for LeBron, KD, Westbrook, and Ray Allen (back when he was still in the league). They're just amazing players who I think are fun to watch so it's nice to see them succeed.

not going lie.. was listening to bomani's podcast from yesterday..

then started wondering about how this warriros team would matchup with certain teams.. but especially the gasol/Bynum lakers (and especially how huge of a role odom would play)

then you would have metta world peace matching up with draymond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom