Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Dudes mad that curry said we ain't going home yet :lol:
Y'all should start watching robot hoops since y'all hate emotion. Guess y'all hated russy high giving and screaming with his brother after hitting shots too? Man up damn y'all ****** so soft. Omg he celebrated omg I hope he loses. Great series man great.
Bag the game first playboy, that's all I'm sayin. He coughs up the ball a few seconds later..

Last edited:

giphy.gif
Dude is looking like he owned Oracle, he know he's scared to come back.
That clip is from the end of game 2.

okc played ehh and only lost by a margin of a couple points? and remember these refs usually give those 50/50 calls to the home team, OKC finishing this on saturday, but gsw does match up better with cleveland but all in all i just want lebron to lose, but it is devastating to watch a team lose a 3-1 series

Yall ever think okc played ehhh bc of the Warriors? Offense looks trashed af. Russy & kd basically taking turns turning over the ball or throwing up a brick.

Yall ever think okc played ehhh bc of the Warriors? Offense looks trashed af. Russy & kd basically taking turns turning over the ball or throwing up a brick.

Nah, most of the turnovers were unforced, especially in Russ' case he was going too fast. As for KD missed a lot of open shots, easily correctable.

Glad we the Dubs won but far from am efficient, sound game. Not quite how I'd like to go into game 6 but at least they live another day

GSW got a LOT of soft calls tonight.
It was called the same way in OKC last game.

That Ken dude might have even reffed the game.

OKC lost this, nothing to do with the refs man
you the most level headed dude in here, good luck on saturday 
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
Thanks bruv, I appreciate it
 I thought they were going to staple Bogut to the bench and ride Speights
You and I both. I racked up some dough on DFS though. AND ONE MORE DAY NOW, I'm coming for those 50racks still
 For real though regardless of what happens this weekend ST should take note of what a real one looks like.
nthat.gif
Respect G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom