Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that impending free agency talk belongs in the non-playoff thread

+6

nerd.gif

KD coming to Cali, just a matter of the Bay or City of Angelse. Or...he's just re-upping for one year with OKC and he and Russ both dip along with Serge next summer.

My lunch with Mark Tatum was so dope. Really cool guy and watches a ton of basketball

Well, share some more, guy.

My lunch with Mark Tatum was so dope. Really cool guy and watches a ton of basketball

Any other NBA guys there or only him?

Give us some info :nerd:
We had lunch in his office, spent some time talking about his background before I asked him if he watches basketball so I could nerd out and talked about it with him.

We touched on the ads on the jerseys, the potential lockout, the playoffs, the Sixers, last night's games, what teams he prefers to watch, a few other things. Guys really down to earth man shocked at how real he kept it in there.

Then he showed me his office he has so much cool stuff in there, prototype sneakers, autographed balls from every Olympic team, pictures, It was so dope.

Then he gave me this bag filled with random NBA stuff that I haven't looked through yet.

View media item 2004571
Oh I also when I was leaving I ran into a guy holding this year's Coach of the Year trophy. It didn't have the name on it yet but that was cool too. The floors of the lobby are basketball hardwood

Last edited:
guys the free agency talks belong in the non-playoff thread. I would hate to have to report any of you, don't make me. :smokin

Give us some info
nerd.gif
We touched on the ads on the jerseys, the potential lockout, the playoffs, the Sixers, last night's games, what teams he prefers to watch, a few other things. Guys really down to earth man shocked at how real he kept it in there.
Answers b, answers. 
nerd.gif

Give us some info :nerd:
We had lunch in his office, spent some time talking about his background before I asked him if he watches basketball so I could nerd out and talked about it with him.

Then he showed me his office he has so much cool stuff in there, prototype sneakers, autographed balls from every Olympic team, pictures, It was so dope.

Then he gave me this bag filled with random NBA stuff that I haven't looked through yet.

View media item 2004571

super cool bro.

who is mark tatum though? Reporter? you had to ask him if he watches basketball though, so he must not be a major bball writer..?

I feel like this is sarcasm but he's the deputy commissioner of the NBA man. He's what Adam Silver was to David Stern.

I feel like this is sarcasm but he's the deputy commissioner of the NBA man. He's what Adam Silver was to David Stern.
I don't think it was sarcasm, because I didn't know who Mark Tatum was either 
laugh.gif
 That's awesome though. I would love to talk to him now that I know his title. Great potential relationship.

I don't think it was sarcasm, because I didn't know who Mark Tatum was either :lol:  That's awesome though. I would love to talk to him now that I know his title. Great potential relationship.

yeah no sarcasm i had literally no idea. That's very dope though.

People dunno Mark Tatum, ain't yall play 2K? He announces who gets da lottery picks in what order

mean.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom