Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bogut ain't gonna get suspended for trying to pull an olynyk :x

A Rockets player did same to Harrison Barnes in Game 1 :lol: y'all complain how soft the league but cry about everything

Please don't talk about what other teams do when the Warriors egregiously do everything

I'll do whatever. Y'all cry so much about a moving screens and whatever Draymond does :rofl: freaking crybabies

Y'all want 90s defense but complain about contact so much

Iono bruh.. this about as dirty as it gets. Dwert should have thrown the ball at ol boys head

Don't know how to embed these vines

Last edited:

Iono bruh.. this about as dirty as it gets. Dwert should have thrown the ball at ol boys head

A rockets player did damn near the same thing and I never once said they should be suspended :lol: it's playoff basketball. Stop being soft

How did the refs miss Thomas do that 
mean.gif

A rockets player did damn near the same thing and I never once said they should be suspended
laugh.gif
it's playoff basketball. Stop being soft

They should be suspended as well then.. I mean Olynyk got the suspension don't see why these other guys can't. Ain't playoff basketball b that ain't basketball period.. that's trying to injure someone

Bogut ain't gonna get suspended for trying to pull an olynyk :x

A Rockets player did same to Harrison Barnes in Game 1 :lol: y'all complain how soft the league but cry about everything

Please don't talk about what other teams do when the Warriors egregiously do everything

I'll do whatever. Y'all cry so much about a moving screens and whatever Draymond does :rofl: freaking crybabies

Y'all want 90s defense but complain about contact so much

Reported for personally attacking men on this board who show emotion.

What terrible defensive play by us in the first quarter 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Bogut should be suspended that's some *** ****.

Blatant as hell and he knew what he was doing. No matter how the world feels about Dwert, you ******* with his money when you do **** like that.

Don't get too attached bruh. They're just gonna get traded for melo in the offseason anyway

Let a Knick fan tell it and they woudnt even want these guys + picks for Melo to jumpstart their re-build :lol:

Neither of them have proven anything yet but it's nice to see them getting some valuable minutes nonetheless

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom