Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never quite understood how athletes always got hurt from such seemingly simple falls and stuff.

Like, I've seen dudes fall down stairs or bust *** on concrete or hardwood just to walk it off in like 10 mins, but the same fall to an NBA player results in a torn muscle or ligament.

Curry for sure tore something , Houston planned for this to happen
laugh.gif
the fix is in, down to harden getting 20 free throws in one half to that wet spot
Dwight stopped with the stickum and started with the crisco 
mean.gif

Damn those floor cleaners in Houston are lazy as hell and need to be fired. They couldn't wipe the spot from where Curry slips? Hawt damn man.

houston fans were cheering
roll.gif

Last edited:
what the???
what kind of franchise allows their court to have wet spots where athletes get hurt?

I never quite understood how athletes always got hurt from such seemingly simple falls and stuff.
Like, I've seen dudes fall down stairs or bust *** on concrete or hardwood just to walk it off in like 10 mins, but the same fall to an NBA player results in a torn muscle or ligament.

Try playing 82 games over a 6 month time span, add along with traveling, the practice and scrimmages. They will take a toll on you.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

He'll be aite tho. Knee ain't buckled just slipped on a wet spot.

Bent sideways due to wet spot

He hurt it badly because turning your knee sideways is rather painful. If dude isn't seriously
Hurt then he's very lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom