Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't see this last night, but a reporter asked Dirk about Cuban saying Russy ain't a superstar.

Dirk: *laughs* "Uuuuh, I'd take him. Yeah, I'd definitely take him."

laugh.gif

Cuban 
mean.gif

A mod didn't tell you a damn thing, first of all. 
laugh.gif

Second, putting something in your sig or avatar isn't spam.

Third, since you're paying attention to what I'm saying so closely and not misinterpreting it at all, you should probably focus less on a witty response and more on how to get a hold of Russy and Durantula.
lolvut ?
So I didn't say it was ok to spam but somehow you saw me say that... and I definitely DID say I'd possibly pay Russ and KD to put someone on blast if they didn't pay me... and you MISSED that.

Maybe grab a cup of coffee and get all your senses in order? Long day ahead, bruh.

Didn't see this last night, but a reporter asked Dirk about Cuban saying Russy ain't a superstar.

Dirk: *laughs* "Uuuuh, I'd take him. Yeah, I'd definitely take him."

:lol:

Cuban :smh:

and Carisle called Russ a superstar too.

they both know their team owner is watered down balmer

Honestly where is all this Thunder hype coming from

my take which doesn't mean a damn thing
KD = Leonard
Westbrook > Parker x Mills x Danny Green but Russy needs to have at least 30+ a game

thats it, who is gonna check Duncan, Aldridge, Manu, hell even Diaw will feast
Ibaka is garbage, their bench is even worse, the Thunder offense is basically let Russ and KD do everything, Leonard can easily hold Durant to bad shooting nights

I don't see it being that close, either.

OKC just doesn't play smart enough. San Antonio has the talent level to where Russ and KD cannot overmatch them like they did in 2012 (plus they had Harden). Kawhi and LMA can be just as good in this series as Russ and KD.

Last edited:

KD = Leonard
Westbrook > Parker x Mills x Danny Green but Russy needs to have at least 30+ a game

Ibaka is garbage, their bench is even worse, the Thunder offense is basically let Russ and KD do everything, Leonard can easily hold Durant to bad shooting nights

John Schuhmann ‎@johnschuhmann

OKC has won 12 of last 18 games vs. SAS (including playoffs) that Durant, Westbrook & Ibaka have all played, going back to '12 conf. finals.

9:57 PM - 25 Apr 2016

no way okc takes that serious. They'll be exposed at pretty much every position. It'll be iso ball from tip off.

KD = Leonard

Totally agree. The team that couldn't execute their way out of a paper bag in the 4th quarter all season is all of a sudden gonna destroy SA :smh:

Spurs in 5...6 tops.

KD and russ would have to play out of their minds just to be in the gms.
they aint relying on that defense to shut the spurs down

you're trolling out waiters/roberson/foye/morrow. that's bringing spoons to a gunfight as barnes would say
that second unit is gonna get crushed if KD/russ sits simultaneously

Last edited:
Hardly anyone runs an offense at the end of games. Late game situations in SA, give the ball to kawhi or ISO Aldridge on the right block. Okc's problem has been more so execution than actual play calling.

The ball is always going to be in Durant or Westbrooks hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom