Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
denis schroeder needs to chill out. good move by tiago not letting him go over the C's after the gm

Paul-Pierce-Gang-Sign.jpg

Congrats Hawks fans. Hope y'all somehow pull off an upset next round. Best of luck.

Til next year C's brethren. Can't wait to see what happens this summer. This series definitely showed why we need a #1 to play with Isaiah.

Lol. He shot like 20 something percent outside of 5 feet. He cost Cleveland a title with all of that chucking.

The idea that no other player could've put up the numbers he did is asinine.

For some reason cant upload pic but he averaged 35 points 40 fg and 30 3pt basically by himself. Fg % isnt going to be high when you are by yourself plus he did it against 1 of the best defensive teams in the league. Asanine is saying anybody could do it.

Last edited:
Lol. He shot like 20 something percent outside of 5 feet. He cost Cleveland a title with all of that chucking.

This is the reason you can't take these lebron haters on this forum serious. [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] look at this post! LMAO!
the crazy part is, he actually believes what he posted. :rofl:

Gottah screen cap post like this. HILARIOUS.

Last edited:
Didn't he shoot under 40% in finals? That efficiency
Oh word? He was by himself that series bro. If he at least had Kyrie, he would have been fine. He was so great that finals that they thought about awarding him Finals MVP even if he lost. Thats greatness bro.

You probably read the #s without even watching a game.

Last edited:
Didn't he shoot under 40% in finals? That efficiency

Oh word? He was by himself that series bro. If he at least had Kyrie, he would have been fine. He was so great that finals that they thought about awarding him Finals MVP even if he lost. Thats greatness bro.

You probably read the #s without even watching a game.

Yea I waited my whole life for the warriors to get to the finals and skipped out on the games and just read the box score :lol:

He didn't play 1 on 5

For some reason cant upload pic but he averaged 35 points 40 fg and 30 3pt basically by himself. Fg % isnt going to be high when you are by yourself plus he did it against 1 of the best defensive teams in the league. Asanine is saying anybody could do it.

He shot the ball 196 times. That's ONE HUNDRED AND NINETY SIX times. Are you really that impressed that he averaged 35 points on 32 shots?

And please show me where I said anybody could do it.

He shot the ball 196 times. That's ONE HUNDRED AND NINETY SIX times. Are you really that impressed that he averaged 35 points on 32 shots?

They clown Carmello for that but it's okay for LeBron cause he needed more help :lol:

Bro,

All the greats respect Lebron's performance. Nobody in the NBA could do what he did.

They clown Carmello for that but it's okay for LeBron cause he needed more help
laugh.gif
Carmelo chucking didn't get him to the finals. Kobe chucking almost cost him the finals in 2010(Pau was MVP)

Curry was chucking(I mean Iggy was finals MVP)

We a year later and yall still hating. We in 2016 bro, lets see who makes the finals

Bro,

All the greats respect Lebron's performance. Nobody in the NBA could do what he did.

All the greats?

I'm a NikeTalk Legend and think that LeBron James is the biggest stat ***** in NBA history.

Garbage. 2-4. 20% outside of 5 feet. The guy guarding him won Finals MVP.

This great is not impressed at all.

They clown Carmello for that but it's okay for LeBron cause he needed more help :lol:

Carmelo chucking didn't get him to the finals. Kobe chucking almost cost him the finals in 2010(Pau was MVP)

Curry was chucking(I mean Iggy was finals MVP)

We a year later and yall still hating. We in 2016 bro, lets see who makes the finals

Warriors getting to WCF without Curry :lol: they gonna take LeBron's lunch again in the finals

^^

Actually, the last TWO guys to win Finals MVP were matched up against him.

Last edited:

You didnt I mis read what you said....my bad. But yes I was impressed with his game in that series and again he had nobody. Jr smith was terrible also Mozgov was the 2nd leading scorer on the team at 14 ppg. Gimme a comon what did you want him to do

Last edited:

No other current player would have remained that competitive with GSW through 6 games replicating the same game plan, which was the correct one designed by Blatt/Lue -- and you'll probably see SA/OKC try to replicate a lot of it in a few weeks.

Some of you still can't figure out that with what was left of that roster the only option CLE had was to slow the game down drastically and just isolate him? Guess what happens when you do that vs a defender the caliber of Iggy and never try to play in transition? The percentage drops! Shocking. But no wing this side of 2006-2009 Kobe and MJ would have had a chance to grind out every possession in that manner and stay in the series, and even then I'm not sure they hold up physically. Same people that came in after the first couple games last June and whined about an iso-centric offense completely missed the point that it was the only thing they could do in the first place. Same people that bring up the FG% can't understand the context of it for that series. On the flip-side, his efficiency numbers while in MIA were inflated as he became more and selective, so the LeBron fans that propped up that probably missed that as well. So I can't blame anyone who throws 'that efficiency' back at them. But yeah, nothing about last years Finals should be looked at through his stats - As gaudy as the totals were or as poor as his FG% was. It's dumb.

Last edited:
No other current player would have remained that competitive with GSW through 6 games replicating the same game plan, which was the correct one designed by Blatt/Lue -- and you'll probably see SA/OKC try to replicate a lot of it in a few weeks.

Some of you still can't figure out that with what was left of that roster the only option CLE had was to slow the game down drastically and just isolate him? Guess what happens when you do that vs a defender the caliber of Iggy and never try to play in transition? The percentage drops! Shocking. But no wing this side of 2006-2009 Kobe and MJ would have had a chance to grind out every possession in that manner and stay in the series, and even then I'm not sure they hold up physically. Same people that came in after the first couple games last June and whined about an iso-centric offense completely missed the point that it was the only thing they could do in the first place. Same people that bring up the FG% can't understand the context of it for that series. On the flip-side, his efficiency numbers while in MIA were inflated as he became more and selective, so the LeBron fans that propped up that probably missed that as well. So I can't blame anyone who throws 'that efficiency' back at them. But yeah, nothing about last years Finals should be looked at through his stats - As gaudy as the totals were or as poor as his FG% was. It's dumb.
Thank you.

Thanks for saying what Ive been trying to say. Like him or not dudes a beast

Thanks for saying what Ive been trying to say. Like him or not dudes a beast
The same people crying for
Kobe will be crying for Lebron, but on a higher level. I didn't grow up watching MJ, AI was a street dude to me and Kobe was never the best player in the league. I grew up in the Lebron Era. Dude is the greatest player in the past 10 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom