Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to see GS-SA for what it's worth, GS-OKC is a much more exciting match-up. Hopefully they bounce those geezers next round.

There was hype? It seemed like everybody wanted the first round to be over before it even started.
People think Detroit are going to make it interesting vs the cavs. Portland vs la seems like it could be a good series as well. Mia vs cha. Think the matchups seem better on paper at least tomorrow

Who had the most impressive performance today in you guys opinion?

I was way impressed with Isaiah Thomas.

Hard to do what he did in Phillips, and he did it in the Playoffs.

Big time player man. 

Paul George

I'm watching the 2nd half of that game right now.
Lord have Mercy. This is the PG13 everybody said could be the best player in the League. Indys D was suffocating.
They all believe in PG, and as long as he's d'ing up, the rest are following.

Toronto may be done before this thing gets to Indy.

Why are the 73-win defending champs tipping off Saturday at 3:30? :lol: awful

And the West 1st round is gonna be over quickly. All the lower seeds matchup poorly
Not surprising that both Western games weren't competitive at all :lol:

Really wish we could fast forward to round 2.

Just watched all 4 games in a row. If Steph isn't 100% healthy, does leBron get a free ride to a ring again?

Lord have Mercy. This is the PG13 everybody said could be the best player in the League. Indys D was suffocating.

Picked Indy in 7

Toronto is hyped every season

Picked Indy in 7

Toronto is hyped every season

Me too.
A little salty about choosing Celtics over ATL now that Avery is out. Who makes up for his scoring now, Kelly?. I just didn't trust the Hawks with the Teague/Dennis beef or whatever. No going perfect in Rd 1 this year man.

Just watched all 4 games in a row. If Steph isn't 100% healthy, does leBron get a free ride to a ring again?

Yea you have to watch them on replay because the time difference huh?
Cavs don't have a free ride regardless of Stephs health. They have some work to do to get out of the East.

Last edited:
720x1280.png.89e5723d75a642b59317c801b1deb332

Always funny to me.

What a mediocre day of basketball today was. Hopefully tomorrow lives up to the hype.

Didn't watch a single game today and am not regretting it at all. Was a perfect So Cal day anyway.

I watched every single game as well as the Angels and Kings games. A nice, relaxing, day to myself after a busy week :pimp:

Gonna hit Griffith Park early tomorrow before the Angels/Cavs games. Hope the games are better than today's.

Heustis alert.

Man datznasty datznasty I almost hit you up to give you a suite22 seat but the guys wanted to keep it crew.
Oh was that you? I saw I missed an OKC number and started to call back but then was just like **** it. Good decision though, I'm a weirdo, would have sullied the vibe being around all strangers. Where's suite 22 though, club level? I used to always get the Summit Suites but never had enough people I know actually come through with the money so it was always a weird mix of people I know, and strangers from fb and cl because I had to fill out the 34 seats. My group tickets rep would also get us shirts and take us on court postgame for photos

Heustis alert.

Man datznasty datznasty I almost hit you up to give you a suite22 seat but the guys wanted to keep it crew.
Oh was that you? I saw I missed an OKC number and started to call back but then was just like **** it. Good decision though, I'm a weirdo, would have sullied the vibe being around all strangers. Where's suite 22 though, club level? I used to always get the Summit Suites but never had enough people I know actually come through with the money so it was always a weird mix of people I know, and strangers from fb and cl because I had to fill out the 34 seats. My group tickets rep would also get us shirts and take us on court postgame for photos

Nah that wasn't me that called. They're Clublevel, I believe it's right above the Thunder locker tunnel. They're some of Stanley's tickets. It was a late blackout for me.

I've had mine on lease for the Season but the playoffs I sell. I'll try and score some with a little more notice before games are done.

Caught the second half of the Raptors game. Paul George looked like prime TMac out there. Raptors are ******* frauds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom