Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So yall get mad when these players try to be political and give you generic answers.

And when they start being real and say how they really fell, yall still mad?

Sad man.

I never understood all the CB hate from the Heatles era,probably just got hated on by association
laugh.gif

Dude has always been a stand up guy off the court and a beast on it. Some of the same dudes hating on him for being a little eccentric are a lot of the same ones always gassing up Mr. flamboyant himself,Russ
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Last edited:

I never understood all the CB hate from the Heatles era,probably just got hated on by association
laugh.gif

Dude has always been a stand up guy off the court and a beast on it. Some of the same dudes hating on him for being a little eccentric are a lot of the same ones always gassing up Mr. flamboyant himself,Russ
laugh.gif
grin.gif

he was the most likable dude on that team. wade and lebron were annoying af but yeah he got hated on just by association. 

Bosh had a lot of "fake tough guy" in him during the Heatle era. He hit a ton of big shots and had to change his game the most to fit so he gets a ton of respect for that. Feel like a lot of you are being bosh apologist now because of his blood clot situation but was the same ones calling him a zesty dinosaur and posting not so nice memes about him. All I ask for is consistency

I never understood all the CB hate from the Heatles era,probably just got hated on by association :lol: .

Dude has always been a stand up guy off the court and a beast on it. Some of the same dudes hating on him for being a little eccentric are a lot of the same ones always gassing up Mr. flamboyant himself,Russ :lol: >D  

Just niketalk being homophobic again

Been a Bosh fan since Toronto,dude acted pretty much the same in Miami 
laugh.gif
. He might've been a bit more loose playing with his boys but I never saw dude acting tough or anything like that. 

Last edited:
The guy who came up with that probably got a smackdown from shaq.... he's too sensitive for this stuff.  

Bosh had a lot of "fake tough guy" in him during the Heatle era. He hit a ton of big shots and had to change his game the most to fit so he gets a ton of respect for that. Feel like a lot of you are being bosh apologist now because of his blood clot situation but was the same ones calling him a zesty dinosaur and posting not so nice memes about him. All I ask for is consistency
But you were the one who called him gay....

View media item 2015584
Bosh is a terrific player. I think he was a bit of a troll during the heat era tho.

If we're being real, the safe choice is he should likely retire. For him and his family's sake.

If someone told you there was a chance that you would die if you went to work tomorrow... would you still go?

I understand the Heat's position but ultimately it's his choice, and if he says he wants to go I say let him go... but the way he described the pain in his legs preventing him from walking with the clots.... hang it up dude. It's been a good career.

Bosh's remaining salary tho.... :wow:

2016-17 Contract details by year 32 $23,741,060 $23,741,060 $75,868,170
2017-18 Contract details by year 33 $25,289,390 $25,289,390 $52,127,110
2018-19 Contract details by year 34 $26,837,720 $26,837,720 $26,837,720

Last edited:
nah bosh isnt a legend. he hasnt ever been top 10 nba player in the league. not even a top 3 pf in the L during his time in the L. 

View media item 2015584
Bosh is a terrific player. I think he was a bit of a troll during the heat era tho.

If we're being real, the safe choice is he should likely retire. For him and his family's sake.

If someone told you there was a chance that you would die if you went to work tomorrow... would you still go?

I understand the Heat's position but ultimately it's his choice, and if he says he wants to go I say let him go... but the way he described the pain in his legs preventing him from walking with the clots.... hang it up dude. It's been a good career.

Bosh's remaining salary tho.... :wow:

2016-17 Contract details by year 32 $23,741,060 $23,741,060 $75,868,170
2017-18 Contract details by year 33 $25,289,390 $25,289,390 $52,127,110
2018-19 Contract details by year 34 $26,837,720 $26,837,720 $26,837,720

That contract is gonna look like a bargain when Nic Batum is making only $6M less.

Man... Let me clarify then, TORONTO CHRIS BOSH is a legend, he's one of the best if not the best player that franchise ever had, when it comes to his time with the Toronto Raptors NBA Franchise he is in fact a legend.

Now we don't have to sit here and argue semantics

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom